Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:27
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 11:34
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I get what you putting down but Who do you think is a good guy?
Is everyone bad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
no i KNOW everyone cant be bad… i just have no confirmation of ANYONE actually being good yet.

especially with biden, hillary , obama, and all the rest of the clan still running around,

the elite class cashing in all over the place on whats happened and their net worths sky rocketed,

ect.

our military has notoriously been the “devil dogs” of these sick people, and done their dirty work…without even being concious of it.

how do we expect our military is all of a sudden gonna throw them in jail?

i dont believe everyone is evil, but at minimum i would say its the ones willing to put their penis in demons.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 12:04
I know you can see it. These people are going down in a grand way.
Twitter is the world stage and POTUS is about to be unleashed.
46 will be taken.

All the ABC agencies have been exposed. Politicians have been exposed. Military Heads Exposed.
Pretty fooken excited but keep in mind that things are being done a certain way to preserve our constitution.

05 April, 12:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i can definitely see how far we have come. i dont discount that for one second.

i KNOW stuff is happening behind the scenes, and more people have awakened than there were previously.

but we still have a LOT to go. msm still has to fall, so much disclosure, and most importantly, JUSTICE among so much more.

so the only thing throwing me for a loop is all the codes and decodes. i dont know why people try to decode every little comment. when literally evryone has a different perception of the decode meaning anyway… why would the good guys not want to give us more clear direction of whats going on? i thought nothing could stop whats coming?

apparently something could stop it , if they arent willing to blast the truth everywhere.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Cleaning the entire globe isn’t going to happen overnight. Dumbs, Children, Biolabs, 5Eyes, 3 letter agencies corrupted, Presidency stolen, Illegals flood, new monetary system and dealing with the Demons every step of the way for starters is going to take time! Stay focused, alert & engaged in turning the ship around!⚔️🌏⚔️
12:24 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
05 April, 12:34
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
for the record: i am not upset with how long its taking. we have made incredible progress.

i am upset about the coded truth.

i am upset because i passionately want to help, and dont know where my skills and abilites are most useful

if any good guys see this: PUT ME IN COACH. im ready to PLAY. show me how i can help. please be more clear how we can help win this fight.

if you know something. share it.

how can i be of service??

IM BORED ON THE SIDELINE LET ME FUCK THESE DEMONS UP

TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND ILL DO IT!
just dont tell me through code. 🤣

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
05 April, 03:59
☝️This! All of this!