Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
GM Patriots many know that my nephew who is 5, autistic, Deaf and has cancer, and cardiomyopethy has been in the hospital for almost 6 months now. i could use Prayers and any Concrete info you have on alternative medicine. My Brother firmly believes He is getting the best care and chemo is the answer but its never ending for this Tuff as nails kid. He is at Boston Childrens which a believe is a nasty place. Thank you all ❤️🙏🏽
09:21 AM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Linda Brown @Lindylou
05 April, 03:44
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Sending love and prayers. God bless this child 🙏 ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Brown @Lindylou
05 April, 03:44
Sending love and prayers. God bless this child 🙏 ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 April, 02:30
Sending prayers friend. HCQ & cannabis for cancer, & sweet potatoes bind to metals & pull them out of the body, helping with some of the negative side effects of western medicine. Your nephew is in my prayers Tank, as are you & the family as you go through this together with him.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 April, 12:51
Suramin against autism ? and HCQ or Ivermectine against cancer ??? + basic food against cancer. Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
05 April, 02:32
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I agree with Malika and will be praying also. 🙏

Angel Blue @angelblue88
05 April, 12:49
🙏🙏🙏❤

Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
05 April, 12:36
IVERMECTIN. telegram-danny lemoi dirt road discussions...lots of testimonials. Dirt Road Discussions
Danny Lemoi
https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 September, 12:53
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
There is no organic food, not even what we grow. It's all tainted with chem trails and gmo. If frequency and sound therapy does not come tht's that....

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 April, 12:10
senging prayers, white light of healing and much love. may God heal and bless this sweet child.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 April, 12:04
🙏I hope this helps. Prayers for the little one🙏🙏

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 April, 12:02
Cannabis.

Im a cancer survivor myself.
Prayers brother.
❤️

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
05 April, 11:57
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

MMJ Schu @Schu420
05 April, 11:42
🙏🏻&♥️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 April, 11:38
Heartfelt prayers sent. 🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
05 April, 11:30
Prayers sent🙏✝️🕊

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
05 April, 11:28
Buy the book "The One Minute Cure" by Madison Cavanaugh on Amazon. Cancer and all diseases cannot live in oxygenated blood. It also has helped with Autism. Sending love to your precious nephew. CHEMO IS NEVER THE ANSWER.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 April, 11:09
💪✌️🙏

kolibri @kolibri
05 April, 11:08
Many prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 April, 11:05
He and Your Whole Family are in my prayers Tank! Get Well and Heal Little One!! 🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 April, 10:54
Praying🙏

Roni Mcintyre @Roni1974
05 April, 10:51
my prayers to you and the entire family. my daughter passed away 15 years ago from Neuroblastoma, care received by Boston Childrens. they killed my child due to experiments rather than logic. i will never forget my daughter and what they are responsible too.

Larry Jones @Wingsevermore
05 April, 10:45
Hi Tank Patriot…
Feeling for your nephew so much. Being only 5 yrs. old is so much for him to tolerate!
I join w/one of the other posts recommending prolotherapy. would also suggest Arteminisin which is a powerful chinese herb.
I am educated & licensed as a Doctor of Chiropractic & Acupuncture & also referred to as an Energist (healing based).
I care 4 animals who have cancerous lumps & provide their owners w/the Arteminisin info.
Hugely successful! Is hugely successful for humans 2.
Rothschild/Cabal medicine only creates a dependence on their Big Pharma. Will go out on a limb here & share that it is not the chemo that so-called people get “cured” from but is rather by the person’s faith & sheer will. Trust you can understand that.
There is also one last insight 2 know about. There is a deep emotional layer as 2 why someone gets cancer. In other words… every part of the body & organs inhabit the emotional response 2 one’s environment.
Examp

Larry Jones @Wingsevermore
05 April, 10:56
In response Larry Jones to his Publication
Ooops Tank….my response was 2 long.
Recommending this book which is awesome & holds accurate. I recommend 2 every patient. YOUR BODY DOES NOT LIE by Karole Truman.

Any physical symptom has a direct emotional response. Identifying that allows patient 2 understand “why” thsy have a dis-ease, symptom, etc. Children dont know how 2 express deep seated emotions.

Plz know we will send divine energy of healing & that u have planted a seed. God will take care of the rest.🙏❤️

We feel so much 4 children who have 2 incur such difficult treatments. 😔 Is just 2 much!!

Much Golden Healing Ahead….💛💛💛

Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
05 April, 10:34
Prayers! 🙏🕯

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 April, 10:41
Best thing I've found from others with autistic children or people with toxins is a week or 2 on the "GAPS Intro Diet" - Gut And Psychology Syndrome.

https://www.gapsdiet.com/i...

Goes along with Hippocrates theory that "All disease begins in the gut". It's a restrictive diet that aids in flushing out toxins left in the gut while healing and sealing the small intestine with broths. Made some for my grandfather who had sepsis while in the hospital and friend who recently had a stroke. It calmed them down and helped clean out the toxins that were built up.

Your gall-bladder meridian run along the back of the neck over the top of the head and towards your eyes. If your body has toxins and the immune system is working overdrive this is when the back of your neck becomes stiff. That's why people with allergies or illness have a tense neck. Think of your body as a Marionette and your organs pull on certain areas causing tension.

I do it twice a year to remove galls

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
05 April, 10:31
Sending so many prayers. I have a daughter with a serious condition and a son with autism. We are doing CEASE therapy to detox their vaccines from when they were little. A lot of issues can be reversed. We see www.drlachman.com but any naturopath or chiropractor should be able to prscribe these. Its isopathics, small dose of the same substance that injured them.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 April, 10:31
Prayers for your nephew and family. I don't know much about cancer. I have heard great things on the video "The truth about cancer". I found this from them https://rumble.com/vhek3d-...

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
05 April, 10:28
Lifting up prayers for you and your family. May the Almighty & Healing God of all creation bring favor, blessings and a healing touch to your nephew.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
05 April, 10:27
Sending many prayers for your dear nephew. Please research MMS. https://rumble.com/vdey7t-...

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
05 April, 10:26
I encourage you to research Dr. Ted Fogarty. Here is a good video.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr. Jack & Dr. Ted Fogarty Mitochondrial Medicine, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, WTFOGARTY! & VITAMIN G - YouTube

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/Learn more about MTHFR and health, the effect of folate availability on the rate of neurotransmitter production, and ...