Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 April, 09:21
GM Patriots many know that my nephew who is 5, autistic, Deaf and has cancer, and cardiomyopethy has been in the hospital for almost 6 months now. i could use Prayers and any Concrete info you have on alternative medicine. My Brother firmly believes He is getting the best care and chemo is the answer but its never ending for this Tuff as nails kid. He is at Boston Childrens which a believe is a nasty place. Thank you all ❤️🙏🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Jones @Wingsevermore
Hi Tank Patriot…
Feeling for your nephew so much. Being only 5 yrs. old is so much for him to tolerate!
I join w/one of the other posts recommending prolotherapy. would also suggest Arteminisin which is a powerful chinese herb.
I am educated & licensed as a Doctor of Chiropractic & Acupuncture & also referred to as an Energist (healing based).
I care 4 animals who have cancerous lumps & provide their owners w/the Arteminisin info.
Hugely successful! Is hugely successful for humans 2.
Rothschild/Cabal medicine only creates a dependence on their Big Pharma. Will go out on a limb here & share that it is not the chemo that so-called people get “cured” from but is rather by the person’s faith & sheer will. Trust you can understand that.
There is also one last insight 2 know about. There is a deep emotional layer as 2 why someone gets cancer. In other words… every part of the body & organs inhabit the emotional response 2 one’s environment.
Examp
10:45 AM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wingsevermore in this post can reply
Larry Jones @Wingsevermore
05 April, 10:56
In response Larry Jones to his Publication
Ooops Tank….my response was 2 long.
Recommending this book which is awesome & holds accurate. I recommend 2 every patient. YOUR BODY DOES NOT LIE by Karole Truman.

Any physical symptom has a direct emotional response. Identifying that allows patient 2 understand “why” thsy have a dis-ease, symptom, etc. Children dont know how 2 express deep seated emotions.

Plz know we will send divine energy of healing & that u have planted a seed. God will take care of the rest.🙏❤️

We feel so much 4 children who have 2 incur such difficult treatments. 😔 Is just 2 much!!

Much Golden Healing Ahead….💛💛💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
05 April, 12:01
In response Larry Jones to his Publication
How does the emotional response/cancer work in animals? My dog who is happy as far as we know has swollen lymph nodes on her chest. I have been treating her with a few supplements and she is eating a raw diet but we need something else to help. I want her to be as comfortable as possible but I will not subject her to chemo or radiation.