Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 April, 09:21
GM Patriots many know that my nephew who is 5, autistic, Deaf and has cancer, and cardiomyopethy has been in the hospital for almost 6 months now. i could use Prayers and any Concrete info you have on alternative medicine. My Brother firmly believes He is getting the best care and chemo is the answer but its never ending for this Tuff as nails kid. He is at Boston Childrens which a believe is a nasty place. Thank you all ❤️🙏🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Best thing I've found from others with autistic children or people with toxins is a week or 2 on the "GAPS Intro Diet" - Gut And Psychology Syndrome.

https://www.gapsdiet.com/i...

Goes along with Hippocrates theory that "All disease begins in the gut". It's a restrictive diet that aids in flushing out toxins left in the gut while healing and sealing the small intestine with broths. Made some for my grandfather who had sepsis while in the hospital and friend who recently had a stroke. It calmed them down and helped clean out the toxins that were built up.

Your gall-bladder meridian run along the back of the neck over the top of the head and towards your eyes. If your body has toxins and the immune system is working overdrive this is when the back of your neck becomes stiff. That's why people with allergies or illness have a tense neck. Think of your body as a Marionette and your organs pull on certain areas causing tension.

I do it twice a year to remove galls
10:41 AM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mocheezeplz ..., click on at the bottom under it