Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 April, 09:46
Just for the heck of it, lets say the average price that Elon paid for each of his 73,486,938 shares of twitter was $34.

The current price of one share of twitter = $50.53

$50.53 - $34 = $16.53 profit/share.

73,486,938 shares x $16.53 = $1,214,739,085 profit in 21 days.

I’d say Elon has the Midus touch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 09:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Buy large share, wow current investors, take the board.
FIX Town Square.

I like the dude. Keeping an open mind about him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
04 April, 10:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
isnt musk into transhumanism?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 10:40
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
I think about where that line is.
Pace Makers transhuman?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
05 April, 12:37
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
it isprogrammable, yet ive never heard of anyone tinkering with it after it has been set. thats why microwave and mri magnets have warnings. its only designed to restart a heart if it stops and keep a steady rythem. ive seen ones being put in and replaced and the wiring is directly connected to the heart, not anywhere else in the body