Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 09:32
Go Elon, buying Twitter.
Could it be? My Fellow Americans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
04 April, 01:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think a healthy suspicion of Elon is good. Think about it, if WE are not sure, THEY are not sure either. I say this character in play has a few more scenes, and we may still not know!! kekeke

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 02:25
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Divorced from handler and free of Gov debt.

https://insideevs.com/news...

Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
04 April, 10:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
BREAK EVERY CHAIN…

every.single.one.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 April, 10:32
🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 06:31
Nana has said all along that it has to be hard for Elon!
Number one it is hard for them to break away from any handler, but Number two when the handler is also Baby Mama that you have a child with and will be forever tied to in some form or fashion thro the child, geez!
Prayers for your strength, Elon!

@vincentkennedy

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 April, 06:26
I remember that tweet right down to Next Stop Andrew’s tag. I believe he’s got the propensity & desire to do good. And he’s damn funny. That Elon. :)

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
04 April, 05:55
ive been telling these people the same

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 April, 05:12
judge not, lest ye be judged 1. proverb If you judge or condemn someone else, you stand to be judged or condemned according to the same standard; do not judge unsympathetically or hypocritically. The phrase was said by Jesus in the Bible (Matthew 7:1). A: "Well, I just think homeless people should stop being so lazy and go get a job

Elon Is TEAM YAHWEH now….

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 April, 05:45
In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
04 April, 04:00
VK is always over the target.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 April, 03:54
fooking lock him up problem solved

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 April, 03:52
Hope he isn’t a mommy’s boy ! How do they deprogram them ?

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 April, 03:04
🙏

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
04 April, 02:53
His mommy was his previous handler.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
04 April, 10:41
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
and i hear i thought cruella de’ville was just a disney character.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 April, 10:49
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
Gives me shivvers!