Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 09:32
Go Elon, buying Twitter.
Could it be? My Fellow Americans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
04 April, 01:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think a healthy suspicion of Elon is good. Think about it, if WE are not sure, THEY are not sure either. I say this character in play has a few more scenes, and we may still not know!! kekeke

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Divorced from handler and free of Gov debt.

https://insideevs.com/news...
02:25 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 April, 10:58
Thanks for sharing that VK

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
05 April, 06:46
so family wasnt everything here ? hes making so much more money yea . when people call your wife your handler and he falls for the pressure kinda like selling your soul to me. 🤷‍♂️ i guess im a rare breed . if im gonna get rich im gonna do it with the broken people who were with me . or im gonna stay broke and fighting

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 April, 06:47
Tom Petty - Free Fallin' - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Tom Petty performing Free Fallin'. (C) 1989 UMG Recordings, Inc.#TomPetty #FreeFallin #Remastered #Vevo

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 06:25
Nana remembers about 3yrs ago when Elon first seemed to come on board publicly, before the baby was born, you commented then that Elon would do ok if we could keep him away from his handler.

Nana was assuming at the time that was probably baby mama as most of their handlers seem to be women, but idk.

She was surely scary with that devil symbol drawn on her baby bump.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 April, 11:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Meet Exa Dark Sideræl Musk, their daughter and second child together born in December.

A few weeks ago they announced they made the announcement. They were never married. She did move out last summer because she didn't like his minimalist lifestyle and his always working; -what was reported. There is a relationship.

She isn't as much of a concern to me as what I learned about his Mother Maye. That is the woman in his life to be concerned about. If you dig, it gets dark. The easy stuff is her being the MK Ultra programmer for the Manson Family.

I think Maye is his handler from everything I dug into.

"Singer Grimes and Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk have welcomed their second child together, a daughter named Exa Dark Sideræl Musk

I know he has fans here and many are rooting for him to be someone used for Good and not bad. Not everything that glitters is gold. Pray for him.🙏

https://www.cnn.com/2022/0...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 April, 11:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
its a bit creepy Nana. I will wait and see, but in the meantime stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat and Elon is standing in front of the oven with 2 new children with her

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 April, 03:13
Lots of talk about mass graves today.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 02:49
This will age well.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 April, 10:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
04 April, 10:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
BREAK EVERY CHAIN…

every.single.one.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
04 April, 02:46
Infiltration can work both ways.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 April, 02:39
Curious as to what these "onerous terms" were.

"$465M DoE loan received in 2010/2011 – onerous terms exceed value of money received. That’s why we paid it back so early, despite an early repayment penalty."