Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 09:32
Go Elon, buying Twitter.
Could it be? My Fellow Americans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
04 April, 01:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think a healthy suspicion of Elon is good. Think about it, if WE are not sure, THEY are not sure either. I say this character in play has a few more scenes, and we may still not know!! kekeke

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 02:25
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Divorced from handler and free of Gov debt.

https://insideevs.com/news...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 02:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This will age well.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
judge not, lest ye be judged 1. proverb If you judge or condemn someone else, you stand to be judged or condemned according to the same standard; do not judge unsympathetically or hypocritically. The phrase was said by Jesus in the Bible (Matthew 7:1). A: "Well, I just think homeless people should stop being so lazy and go get a job

Elon Is TEAM YAHWEH now….
05:12 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 April, 05:45
In response BAM BAM to his Publication