Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Go Elon, buying Twitter.
Could it be? My Fellow Americans?
09:32 AM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 April, 08:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
…surely just coincidental having another election looming on the horizon...right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
05 April, 12:51
⭐️⭐️⭐️😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
R. Greg Boatright @TheHubby
04 April, 09:24
🤣😂 Pi day...noticed that right away reading the news a little while ago🎯🙌

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 April, 07:08
And who better to “Kill Twitter” and switch to say....maybe.... Project Odin / Starlink

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 April, 05:52
G.E.T. S.O.M.E

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
04 April, 04:41
tease

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 April, 04:23
So... does this mean I can have my account back now?

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
04 April, 04:19
💧932🔥
The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall.
Failure to control.
MSM is dead.
#internetbillofrights
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧239🔥
The Asia Foundation.
Happy hunting.
Q
🧐💧

💧14 (9+3+2)🦅💫🇺🇸
SCI[F]
Military Intelligence.
🧐💧

💧41🔥
What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed.
🧐💧

🧐9:32 > 95

💧95🔥
What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU.
God bless.
Snow White
Godfather III
Q
🧐💧

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
04 April, 04:27
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧59🔥🔥
🔥🔥
Remember, information is everything, the flow of information is no longer controlled by the MSM but by you/others.
We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).
Alice & Wonderland.
Q
🧐 "flow of information" in 💧 & "My Fellow Americans" reference in VK's post to "storm" and flood of information? 🤔
🧐💧

🧐My Fellow Americans = 1690, 1164, 194

💧1690🔥🔥
You are witnessing/watching the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.
POWER WILL RETURN TO THE PEOPLE.
Q

💧169🔥🔥
Soros sells Twitter, Facebook, Apple and Snap
!!!
🧐 Elon's purchase of Twitter in VK's post & Soros' sale of it in 💧
🧐💧 link

💧961🔥
Tripcode update.
Q

🧐CONTINUED👇

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
04 April, 03:58
Well we have 3 important accounts back!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 April, 03:18
Y E S ... !

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 April, 03:17

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
04 April, 02:49
His tweets recently have a different discourse. His energy is much different. He must of got put on notice (flipped)or another clone. His baby mama Grimes is a witch. They are occultists, worship Saturn. Here is a tweet from a year ago promoting death jabs. I am being objective. I agree flippenings can happen with certain folks.

Storm Rider @StormRider
04 April, 01:54
I am ready to hear those words.
Thy will be done. Gods work is done.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
04 April, 01:34
I think a healthy suspicion of Elon is good. Think about it, if WE are not sure, THEY are not sure either. I say this character in play has a few more scenes, and we may still not know!! kekeke

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 02:25
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Divorced from handler and free of Gov debt.

https://insideevs.com/news...

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
04 April, 01:33
Cracks forming in the dam?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 01:29
"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....... I have bought Twitter"
- Elon Musk

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 01:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 April, 01:23
I like that idea, but I was kinda hoping Twitter would get crushed and Truth would shine.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 April, 01:21
My friend text me this morning, "Fucking Elon. Anything he touches turns to gold."
I replied, "Cult following"
Then I got to thinking......

The most famous King Midas is popularly remeGreek mythology for his ability to turn everything he touched into gold. This came to be called the golden touch, or the Midas touch.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 April, 01:23
I asked him to buy it, looks like it manifested ;)😎

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
04 April, 10:51
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I would print that and frame it! You are going to be famous for this!!

bNatura @bNatura
05 April, 01:11
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
i've witness this!!!!!!!!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
04 April, 01:20
😎

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
04 April, 03:08
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
And all of his supporters that were canceled. Their membership will go up by ten's of millions in a day.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 01:19
So you believe he’s a white hat?

Storm Rider @StormRider
04 April, 02:07
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Those we think are bad are good. those we think are bad areb hgood. What is left is right. What is up is down. 🥸

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
04 April, 01:10
Closing Act?

Diana DJT @Diana
04 April, 12:48
Do you want to play a game? 💥
We are being steered to pay attention to this & have really heard no mention of TS🤔 something is up….. Godspeed 🙏🏼❤️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
04 April, 12:45
💥 Bring it on

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
04 April, 12:40
please God, bring it. D5

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
04 April, 12:12
Do ya’ll remember this? Right before we all got suspended on Twitter? 🤔

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
04 April, 12:04
To those making derogatory comments about Elon Musk. WAKE UP. If you had been paying any attention, you would have known that Musk has been working with President Trump, on behalf of all of us. As of 11:37 EST, over 131 million shares of twitter have been traded. Who do you think is buying those shares? They are called PATRIOTS. Musk is now the major shareholder of TWITTER, along with lots and lots of Patriots. Nobody overrules those shareholder votes. PATRIOTS IN CONTROL. Oh, looky there. It is now 11:50 am EST, thirteen minutes later, we now have over 138 million shares traded. GOD BLESS AMERICA. (New update before I post. 12:00 am EST, ten minutes later. Over 143 million shares traded)

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 01:22
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
He is reportedly the richest human on earth, married to a satanic witch, raised in an illuminati family, but he’s a white hat?

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
04 April, 01:32
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Exactly! Elon has been showing that he is a WH for sometime now.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 April, 11:51
Gen Flynn
t/s 09:53 est
https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/...

Bee Saved @BSaved
04 April, 11:46
Twitter hates me.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
04 April, 11:37
私はすでにツイッターが正義の手中にあると思っている。悪者はツイッターでますます目立つようになっている。それは正義側の戦略ではないでしょうか?私は長い間そう考えてきました。そして、ずっと前に、正義側の人がタイムスタンプを操作しました。一度だけ気づいた。