Only people mentioned by NewQd in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
05 April, 03:52
In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication
I swear, every time I see that man, I see Gary Busey!! 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 April, 12:05
Did they used some pig DNA in the latest clone?
😁🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
04 April, 03:23
Someone better have some Gorilla Glue, but before that maybe shifting that mask a little to the left will assure the eyes line up because right now he looks pretty silly with that gap in the corner of his right eye.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 April, 03:17
Left eye.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 April, 03:17
Left eye.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
04 April, 11:26
its not just the nose look at the eyes. the inner eye is far too big and there is too much depth .

Diana DJT @Diana
04 April, 10:37
LMAOROTF😱😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably forked serpent tongue too🔥🐍🔥🐍👿👹

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
04 April, 09:10
I thought it was the tongue that was supposed to be forked. Perhaps he is double forked?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 April, 08:51
The nose is only outing Boris...

Every day, he becomes MORE of an asshole!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
04 April, 08:48
when you lie your nose splits, a telltale sign

Jay Swoop @Jswoop369
04 April, 08:46
reptiles?