Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 April, 02:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Do they look alike? How many females end up way taller than their moms???

https://popculture.com/tre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 02:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 02:12

05 April, 02:14
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
says Joe Biden was behind the wheel

05 April, 02:06
yvonnepiotrowski.blogspot.com

05 April, 02:03
Jill Biden after birth? Did Jill lose a child and they adopted?

https://www.thelist.com/17...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 April, 05:19
🤔

LoveConquers All @All777Love
02 April, 11:37
[They] marry not for love, but for POWER.
“These people are SICK!”🤢😏
Q- Drop-140

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 April, 06:04
You can read that caption in two ways:

"Jill and Joe have one daughter" and look at the photo and assume that that is "Jill and Joe"
OR
"Jill and Joe have one daughter" and the people in the photo are father and daughter.

I actually lean to that being father and daughter.

F B Jones @FBJones
05 April, 01:00
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
The caption says Joe and his daughter

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
02 April, 05:58
woah I should not be shocked. So is Jill the Big Guys daughter. 🤮

Ragia HRH @HRH
02 April, 04:58
Jill

Diana DJT @Diana
02 April, 04:43
Wasn’t Jill (in photo) his babysitter?

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
04 April, 11:28
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
yes and she caused the wreck that killed his wife and baby

F B Jones @FBJones
05 April, 01:03
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
yes

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
02 April, 04:42
Incorrect. Jill was the teenage babysitter and extra-marital affair-du-jour.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
18 April, 02:05
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
JIll was already married, had an affair with Joe (the 2 couples were friends) then left her husband for Joe

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 April, 04:26
Now, let me get this straight. You're saying that the girl sitting on Joe's lap is his daughter/Jill who is his current wife. Yikes!!! 🤮

WOW!!!!!! This is one hell of a soap opera.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 April, 05:59
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
this shitz get wilder by the day-thought folks were saying jill was a dude, they are so incestuous this lot-this actually makes sense

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 April, 04:20
🤮

memes matter @NoComment
02 April, 04:16
(...) felt a urge to ad this:
December 18th 13-month-old Amy, who were pronounced dead on arrival died in a car crash with Joes first wife Neila something. (...) Beau sustained a broken leg and Hunter, a fractured skull.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 April, 04:24
In response memes matter to her Publication
Neilia Hunter Biden

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
02 April, 04:44
Q 3544
https://twitter.com/DailyM...
Q💥💥💥

Looks like Joe is connected to Epstein. The code name of Biden is Celtic and the code name of Harris is Pioneer.

Q 4435
[D] Day, Patriots.
We will have our Country back!
Q+

Q 140
Wealth (over generations) buys power.
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.

CP
Q 316
Connect the 'markers.'
News (in all forms) unlocks the map.
The point is that Q revealed that this was known a month before it was revealed publicly. Q wants us to understand that what is in the map is real and this provides the evidence for it.

Justice.

POTUS speech used terms found in the map. More evidence that truth is being revealed, Q is legit and justice is being

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 April, 03:38
I have this gut feeling that Biden has something to do with Kennedy's demise. He looks too familiar. His looks are so slimy.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 April, 05:01
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
The guy in the middle is said to have taken this photo before he went off to shoot JFK. The guy on the upper right is Oswald and the guy on the left is Brandon.

Look at the chin especially. Notice that smarmy smirk you've probably more than once wanted to slap off his face. Some suggest that....Oswald was indeed framed to be the shooter and that it was someone else. Who remains a mystery.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 April, 03:24
I just spent ten minutes scouring for a photo of her birth parents and I found NONE.

I scoured for a photo of her childhood family with her birth parents and found NONE.

I did find one photo of her with her younger siblings. The article it came with said they contacted the next older sibling to get the scoop on Jill and she told them she was advised not to talk about their family.

http://www.shorelocalnews....

05 April, 01:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

05 April, 01:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Her dad was a Banker

https://www.geni.com/peopl...

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
02 April, 03:06
these people are “farm” raised in pedophilia reading ‘tranceformation of america’ by Cathy Obrien opened my eyes to how deep this all goes. hardest book to stomach but a must read.

memes matter @NoComment
02 April, 04:19
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
,this way of doing things comes in the none elite version as well
It's like [they] all know to do it that way
There are some who are born into these families who God sent in
,and from there much happens to secure Gods plan

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 April, 04:32
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
her story is what lead me to wanting to know more . After that i could not look at George Bush the same !! Up until then I thought I could trust him , the start of me waking up !!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 April, 03:00
I think this is Jill........BUT at the bottom of the photo..it appears JILL posted this. hhhmmm

Judy Anonette @biju
02 April, 03:01
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
😕I have seen this before too and the photo stated it was Jill, she used to be the babysitter for his family.............

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 April, 02:59
Considering what we heard about Justice Roberts and his kids from Ireland...and considering what we have read about Big Mike and BO’s girls...nothing surprises me any more.
Someone rip off the bandaid.
It’s time.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
02 April, 02:58
this is Jill. she was the babysitter.

Judy Anonette @biju
02 April, 03:02
In response I’m no one to her Publication
YES!

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 April, 02:45
That got me booted last year from facebook, so it can’t be true. 😉

God Wins donated @GR2021
02 April, 02:43
Young to be his daughter?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 April, 02:46
Looks very similar to Jill! 🤔hmmm
Neilia Biden! 😳

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 April, 02:39
idky but that song "diary of jane" popped in my head? its amazing what you can find in a person's diary

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 April, 02:31
Wonder how old these demons really are ?

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
02 April, 02:30
ask long time Wilmington DE residents…they know and will tell you if you ask.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 April, 02:28
I wonder if people understand how prevelant this is? We’ve seen traffickers and people who abuse unrelated children caught and charged. But how many children have suffered through this sickness at the hands of their own families? What does that abuse do to our collective conciousness?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 April, 02:22
VK & @johnnyq #17 Vibes! 😉

Looks like somebody is trying to GASLIGHT the Sheeple and cover up Joe’s Affair w/ Jill by stating the Teen in the Pic is their Daughter “Ashley”. (But Anons Know! 🤣).

Geez.... They NEVER stop lying to cover up a previous Offense!! 🤦‍♀️