Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 01:40
Joe with his daughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 April, 03:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I just spent ten minutes scouring for a photo of her birth parents and I found NONE.

I scoured for a photo of her childhood family with her birth parents and found NONE.

I did find one photo of her with her younger siblings. The article it came with said they contacted the next older sibling to get the scoop on Jill and she told them she was advised not to talk about their family.

http://www.shorelocalnews....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01:29 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 05:47
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
We knew she was married before, her Ex has been suing Brandon. Did you notice there were no childhood picture os her or her birth family in that artcile- just the ex husband and her during the brandon baby sitting years. Very odd.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 April, 06:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
One of the posts I posted was an article by NY post and they said Joe Biden was driving the car, it was a brown corvette I think, might be that convertible pic I posted, but I cannot be sure. But it was Jill's car too!