Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am middle aged. Was clearly taught a ton of BS at school and on TV. So the job now is to unlearn the BS, and relearn what really happened and is real. This is like being both in kindergarten and doing a PhD at the same time... all day, every day!
08:13 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
06 April, 12:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Agree Martin - but being fed what is TRUTH with a tiny spoon is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle with 75%+ of the pieces missing. Maybe many of the awake need to see TRUTH slowly in order to remove that piece of bs and replace it. Time passes and the puzzle takes shape and a recognizable picture appears. Given time to rearrange the concepts of reality into a true picture...how glorious...but my thirst to know is always questing. God Wins and that is what is truly glorious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 April, 12:09
Never a dull monent! 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
05 April, 06:44
"Eight days a week"

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 April, 05:26
thinking hurts and that's why i believe most people are comfy in the lie.

05 April, 06:46
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
'critical' thinking hurts.... small comfy minds

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
05 April, 04:33
the difference of course being in school you had teachers that taught everything as THEY learned it (God forgive us because we didn't know), now there will be a huge void because where is the REAL knowledge??? Things need to make sense. When you're putting a puzzle together and some jokester removes a few pieces (and there's one in every family that does that because they think it's funny. It isn't!!!!), the puzzle is useless. I'm sincerely hoping that knowledge will be available (and we know it's out there) so we can replace the lies we all learned with truth. Godspeed!!!

05 April, 06:48
In response Made In America to her Publication
It won't all come out suddenly, but over a period of digestable time

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 April, 04:07
Well said! 🤣. So True!! 😣🤦‍♀️

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
05 April, 02:10
As a mother, I feel so bad that i taught my children what was passed down to me, and that I didn’t know better! It’s 100’s of years of lies and deception!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
05 April, 11:55
I have to remind myself that I am a beginner everyday,and to make myself feel better about that I remind myself that EVERYONE is or has been a beginner at something or another too.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
05 April, 11:10
It's like little kids asking "WHY" ad infinitum, but the Left can't tell us "Because I said so" anymore!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 April, 11:07
We can be both a work in progress and a masterpiece all at once! 😎🔥

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
05 April, 11:06
Yup

memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 11:05
,every gen has it's unlearning and learning prosess til we are at a certain freqyency en mass
,think by 2050 we there, unless we warp speed ahead
WARP

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
05 April, 11:01
Same @martingeddes . I'll be 53 this year. I find it difficult finding a trustworthy source though. Who truly know what's real and what's not at this point? I tend to rely more on my gut feelings these days. That's what woke me up in the first place.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 April, 10:42
Anons are strong on mind flexibility🤣

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 April, 10:41
I was with my tax advisor today and have befriended him over the years. He's in this process... waking up... man what a happy person I saw today!!

War Weary @W4rWeary
05 April, 12:31
For some reason even when I was being "educated" in the 70s and 80s, I could hold two opposing views in my head. i.e. I know I have to learn this bullshit because that's what it takes to be qualified, BUT I also know that most of the "educators" are completely unaware of what is really going on in the world and so their point of view might be deficient.

It might have made me slightly arrogant, but it also made me acutely aware that I had to make every effort to search for the truth so I wasn't inadvertently backing the wrong team. This also gave me the frequent opportunity to remain open, i.e. suspend disbelief and consider other possibilities "just in case".

Facts are facts, irrespective of what I believe.
The TRICK is to discern fact from fiction.
BUT a dangerous world comes from acting upon fiction as if it is fact. And people become unhinged and dangerous defending these precarious houses of cards.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
04 April, 11:15
… i think it is wonderful….
lots of old dogs learning new tricks..
Im hoping the earth is flat…good starting point 👍🏼🥳

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
04 April, 10:08
i liken this long intense information uptake to a perpetual civics class. But way more intense. So much reading. So much connecting dots. So much re-learning.
This time also reminds me of Trump's reality T.V. show : The Apprentice. but this time i cannot turn off the show unless i go to sleep. I have been involved since January 12, 2020. Much of what i learned about certain "conspiracy theories" that i learnedn my own many years ago have been confirmed and amplied in my brain..

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 April, 10:06
That's It! in the same boat brother. Middle age and trying to reducate myself about everything. Been on this Journey full time since '08. It's been grueling and frustraring but well worth the effort.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 April, 10:01
Listen to your heart and soul Martin 😊
We all have un-learning to do

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
04 April, 09:55
I look forward to finally learning what is true. Hopefully, we can.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
04 April, 09:52
Try being a teacher and realizing everything has been one big lie. I feel there is a purpose for me going into teaching so I stick with it. But its hard these days...

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
04 April, 10:19
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
stay the course Patriot.
Be a voice when the time is right.

Try being a teacher and realizing everything has been one big lie. I feel there is a purpose for me going into teaching so I stick with it. But its hard these days...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 09:42
giggles😘
Isn't it fun?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 April, 09:39
Look at a tree, and as You look, tell Your mind to forget its "name", then just look, and feel how that would be, if true, and see newly.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
04 April, 09:31
We will learn together, all of us :)