Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
From my understanding of the black eye club is that you aren't a member unless you sport the black eye in public.

Hope that makes people feel better.
05:54 PM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 April, 12:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
is the black eye from using adrenochrome from dark skinned people's? Something about calcium deposits that have to be removed qho knows all the crazy conspiracy theories out there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 April, 10:29
I got drunk in public once and ended up with two black eyes, but no invite for me...
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
01 April, 10:30
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
😂

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 April, 10:25
Thx for sharing. 😂 Like how is that glamorous ha.

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
01 April, 09:47
BEWARE THE VRIL STARE!

This is an awesome video showing a Vril's eyes anomaly from the beginning to the end of the vid on Fox News= 666 News...

As stated before, Vril - or "Reptilians" - infect humans through a proboscis they launch into an eye of the victim.
The proboscis sends a parasitic agent to the person's brain, and the eye is the perfect spot to infect since it gives it a clear path towards the inside of the skull.
An early sign you may be looking at a drone is a swolen eye, or an injured eye.
Most of the times, the majority of them, the infection process leaves an eye injury or a swolen eye.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
01 April, 09:49
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
01 April, 08:31
Winning

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 April, 08:15
Does the side it happens on mean anythin? other than perhaps "political side affiliation" that is

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 April, 08:09
i wondered about that,
part of the humiliation ritual, maybe,
bc i doubt [they] think it's a status symbol

some do look slightly embarrassed or bit of shame

LeLe John @Grace1125
01 April, 07:35
dont forget some of these people were black mailed or fanilies threatened

LoveConquers All @All777Love
01 April, 07:19
05-Nov-2017 11:56:55 PM EST
4ch/pol
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 April, 07:10
is that the one an alien crawls thru ur eye to control you......thats one of the weidest shit i heard lol

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 April, 07:20
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I agree😂
I keep wondering if we have a BH inflitrator taking the mickey out of us meanwhile its merely a part of the 33 rd Degree Freemason Rite of Passage🤪

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
01 April, 07:07
Feeling better NOT TODAY

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 April, 06:36
There are so many of [them]!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 April, 09:38
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Still culpable pre walking talking evil, but vril eye.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 April, 06:28
"Symbolism will be their downfall" ~ Q

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
01 April, 06:21
how about instead of these silly games with the black eye. people just get hauled off to jail

joann ferguson donated @joann212
01 April, 06:14
Sporting the black eye and totally lying about it... Cowards!

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
01 April, 06:07
I would be happy to give them more bruises.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
01 April, 06:00
Vril are what cause the black eye I’ve been reading. That’s where they enter the host body 🤷🏻‍♂️ Look all my other conspiracies came true so I gotta start looking else where now. Next is flat earth

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 05:58
Worm [insert].

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
01 April, 06:01
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Vril