Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
01 April, 03:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 03:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
01 April, 03:57
VK, you alluded to when Schumann lines collide there is something spirit/ spiritual going on (good or bad). Ive thought for awhile now that ‘selling your soul to the devil’ basically opens yourself up for some sort of another dimensional being? I cannot explain why Boris Johnson went into the hospital one man and came out literally a different dude- much more evil.

01 April, 05:05
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Expanding.

CERN opens. Spikes SR. Cat comes out. Gives Parasites to black eye club thru Ritual. Spikes SR. Makes the black eyes dumb (but still powerful) fooks. Romney was the latest member.

Now what if they figured out a way to replicate this parasite in a different form. Vax.

Why would POTUS go along with LightSpeed? Did he know? At some Point a cure will really need to be released. Unvaxxed will not need it.

Now all this is just a theory.

The other theory is POTUS could be in on it all and all the actors were just doing their assigned hater roles.

That falls apart quickly for me due to the desire I feel thru Trump wanting to go down in history as saving mankind.

Then?...

The world loves him? Biblical stuff? BO 666 Confirmed?
Just learning the bible myself and keeping a very open mind.

*Exploring all possible vibes no matter how they make me feel. Been on the roller-coaster long enough to expect anything including a negative shift in the TL.

Not over

Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
Brian Cates:

None of this is supposed to be happening.

They weren’t supposed to lift the lockdowns and mask and vaccine mandates. Omicron made them do that.

Putin wasn’t supposed to invade Ukraine and expose the literal Nazis and biolabs there to the world.

Durham isn’t supposed to be coming and zeroing right in on Hillary Clinton and her team at her campaign HQ, at Perkins Coie or Fusion GPS.

They’re not supposed to be having to suddenly reverse themselves on the Biden Crime Family investigation, frantically trying to get their captive audience up to speed before what’s coming arrives.

There wasn’t supposed to be a Great Awakening.

What they had planned on was The Great Reset.

But The Great Reset is dead.

And they can’t stop The Great Awakening.

The boundaries are shifting.

The lines are being redrawn.

Nations are realigning.

It’s too late to stop it.

And thank God for it.

AND THANK GOD FOR IT
05:39 PM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
02 April, 03:13
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 02:43
Amen!
Nana used to be confused when I was a kid when they taught us about the 144,000 in the Bible.

I just couldnt believe that it could be the way they said.
I just could not believe that God would only save 144k ppl with all the Billions of ppl on the Earth that were saved by his grace and loved him.

The last 3yrs I understand now. The 144,000 were the OLD SOULS God sent to Earth to wake up everyone else.

And well... Job well done! 🙏

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
02 April, 03:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The 144k are anointed Priestly Kings. This is not the total number to be saved.

In fact, the bible says blessed are those that die in the Messiah, the ones that hold onto the truth they have till the end.

The Number standing on the sea of glass that no man could number are all those saved.

The catacombs beneath Rome 8 foot tall and 8 foot wide lined and stacked with bones to the ceiling and both sides, if laid end to end would stretch for 600 miles.

This is all those that gave their life holding onto the truth they had received threw the Messiahs ministry.

Yet it is a drop in the bucket compared to how many are about to be saved during this last harvest.

Hallelu[Y]ah

arba happihr @arba
02 April, 02:42
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE!!
God does win! Always
On Gods time! That time is NOW! Thank you God

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 April, 03:21
In response arba happihr to her Publication
AMEN!!

All Glory to Glod!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 April, 10:41

02 April, 10:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
JOY !!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
01 April, 09:17
THANK GOD!!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 April, 09:12
Thank God indeed.🙏

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 April, 09:08
It ALL goes back to:

They never thought she would lose.

Those sloppy fuckers didn't cover their tracks.

Now they all lose.

01 April, 09:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Now they all lose!

cartwheels down the hall😜

Lois Lane @Desrev01
01 April, 08:44
NCSWIS and our God is in Control. God Wins.

01 April, 08:46
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
AMEN!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 April, 07:34
AMEN 🙏

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
01 April, 07:33

Monkeys Uncle @Monkeysuncle818
01 April, 07:22
God ALWAYS wins

01 April, 07:23
In response Monkeys Uncle to his Publication
AMEN!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 April, 07:16
They never thought she would lose. Now they all lose.

01 April, 07:24
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Got.
That.
Right.
!!!

01 April, 06:48
That is much better Vibe!

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
01 April, 07:19
vibes?

judi jones @justj88
02 April, 06:03

I am What I am @OfLight
01 April, 06:27
Thank you heavenly father!

01 April, 06:29
In response I am What I am to her Publication
AMEN.
All Glory to God!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 April, 06:12
AMEN TO THAT🙏❣️🙏