Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 February, 12:55
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
And who can we hold responsible for this destruction?
...heres a stab in the dark: The synogogue of satan?
Yes, but they call themselves jews!
What are we to do...or say? ...without outrage and condemnation?
.... from...............the synogogue of satan.🙄
😇🤗🤍🏁🤍🤗😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 February, 12:51
Until the Mud Flood! It will be great again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
05 February, 12:44

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 January, 10:26
Many have been shown that this has happened before even if they have not yet decoded it as such. If I deleted all this info which is readily available, if I forget everything shared from others, I can return to what I have been shown personally, and it speaks in much this same way.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 January, 09:48
Is humanity going to evolve beyond being victims?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
29 January, 05:44
Yo where's part 2?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 January, 04:53
Tartaria was before the last reset. When you write "Last reset," are you implying there will be no more resets?

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
29 January, 05:15
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Next Reset coming right up. 2046

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
29 January, 03:39
Alpha Centaur is cool! 😊

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 April, 01:15
Flat Earth British on you tube has tons of vids on tartaria. my grandfather talked about tartaria and it was still taught in British schools in the 60s...then boom...gone from all books. how to hide truth in order to contol the flock....

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 April, 12:35
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
This is actually something I came across several times while researching & I find it very persuasive

I think the tribulation & the 1000 years of peace are in the *past* & Satan/Lucifer/Gog & minions have had their way for a few hundred years

People keep talking about 1000 years of peace upcoming, but I think it's *forever* peace we're fighting for now - this is for all the marbles so to speak

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 12:37
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 April, 03:33
Well HELLO! I am 100% on board with him!! 😳

arba happihr @arba
01 April, 01:18
What about the Empire State building? It's tall enough to be a tower.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
01 April, 01:59
This channel has all the Tatarian info you can handle:

https://t.me/awakenedspeci...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 April, 01:36
the day will come....

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
01 April, 12:30
everything before 1500 is nonsense

arba happihr @arba
01 April, 01:17
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
Made up shit?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
31 March, 11:53
t/s 1:07 > 17 😎

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
31 March, 09:24
The war we have with Big Tech will eventually expose this.
It will be undeniable.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 March, 08:52
A fascinating topic that rings true for me in a lot of ways - I've been so frustrated with the primitive energy grid that's in place

I've always known down inside somewhere that there was a much better & elegant way

And those absolutely beautiful old buildings have fascinated me - they're works of art as well as gathering the energy (aether) & conducting it

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 March, 08:42
San Francisco CA

31 March, 08:40
St. Louis

31 March, 08:38
Buffalo NY

31 March, 08:37
Chicago

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 March, 08:20
There is a old story telling Abraham came from the land Ur and that they had lights in the city that burned day and night without oil or fuel. Another story is telling that king salomon had a trone that could fly and that he flew many times with it to his love in Ethiopia. He could fly there and return home in just one day.

Richie Richard @Richie
31 March, 08:12
This reminds me of bottled water. our water supply becomes contaminated to the point that we BUY water, a free gift. so someone contaminates or decides to 'bottle' electricity and it becomes common place to the point that no one remembers that it was once free.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 April, 10:55
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
What most people don't know is that bottled water was initially pushed by the elite to convince people that drinking "special water" would make them appear "special." The truth is bottled water is just tap water
( NOT from sparking mountain streams). And also that bottled water is acidic and the plastic is a contaminant. ( especially when exposed to heat.) So drinking bottled water increases the risk of illness like cancer due to contributing to acidity in the body.