Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Did Jesus Christ ruled Tartaria for a 1000 years?
05:45 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 March, 01:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Gog and Mgog:

reminds me of Google and Meta

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 March, 08:20
Never found a building built in 1100 to 1700 but LOADS built in i100 to i700 (or j depending on area)...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 April, 11:57
👇What got me about below video. Scriptures that never did make sense to me Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, there will be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, til they see the Son of man coming in his Kingdom. Luke 9:27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who shall not taste death til they see the Kingdom of God. Matthew 24:34 After Jesus describes the tribulation and it's end He goes on to say Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. It never made sense because why would Jesus have told people this if they weren't going to see it come to pass. Jesus is NOT a liar! When I would read these I would think that why did he say that and it didn't happen. We are still waiting and how many years ago was that. Anyone who does believe in the bible needs to look at those scriptures and explain. This to me explains those scriptures and Revelations!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
28 January, 08:16 (E)
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
The apostle John did not see death until after he was taken up to to view heaven in Revelation. Some of us will not taste death because we will be raptured. The time of Jesus ministry on earth until now is our generation. A thousand years is as a day to God because he sees everything as current. Time is a property ...for us, not for God...no beginning, no end.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 April, 11:39
I just saw this post today! I found this yesterday and it is the same lady in this video. Thanks Johnny! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Timeline Deception - Exploring Tartaria - YouTube

PART II: https://youtu.be/s4kaTc3JMEYIn this video, I explain that "Tartaria" was the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus Christ, and that we live at the end of the ...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 11:55

arba happihr @arba
15 March, 07:29
👍👍🤗

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 April, 06:06
IESU

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
02 April, 05:41
At the end of Jesus' 1000 year reign judgement happens, Satan is thrown into the lake of fire and all unbelievers, fornerly dead and alive, with him. That has not happened. Satan and his minions are alive and well. Read your bible and stop this insane nonsense.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 05:44
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Here's link to his channel, feel free to tell him:
https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 January, 02:31
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
In Revelation 20, the bible says that first comes the millennial reign of Christ, and that Satan is bound for those thousand years. Then it says at the end of the thousand years, Satan is loosed for "a little season" to try those who remain on the Earth.

In Matthew 16:28, Jesus also told his disciples that some of them would live to see Him come again in the clouds.

It's all right there, but just like chemtrails & other truths, it's denied in spite of overwhelming evidence.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
02 April, 04:45
Let me start by saying that I believe God is big enough to create the world and hold it together ("atomic glue", "gravity", etc). If He's that big, then He's powerful enough to make sure that the Bible contains what He wants it to contain; inspired by His Spirit, protected by His Spirit.

The massive push these past 5yrs to question the authenticity of His Word, even (sometimes innocently) here, is not surprising in the least. I encourage you to think logically; what was the VERY FIRST lie the devil planted? "Hath God said?" or, "Did God reeaally say that?" New times, same tricks...

Re: the Millenial Reign:

- Isaiah 11 says that when Christ returns, "the lamb will lie down with the wolf..the lion will eat grass like the ox". That happening? No.

- Rev. does NOT say satan will be unbound for 1000yrs to deceive. He doesn't need long; ie. It took a weekend to organize p*ssy hat & BLM/ANTIFA riots.

- Bible never says Jesus comes, goes away, comes again, goes away, comes again.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 January, 03:00
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
02 April, 04:17
Looking for videos showing and questioning our history? Jon Levi is one of my favorites!
https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
02 April, 02:59
I knew we were reaching the end of the Devil's thousand year reign, but wasn't sure about the thousand year reign of the Lord. This makes sense. The Bible jumps times all through it. I have read different books numerous times and have started working on my own timeline. Thank you for sharing. This has really helped clarify for me Rev. God Bless.

Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
02 April, 02:58
Everything makes so much more sense now...thank you, Johnny Q! I have photos of a building with Roman Numerals across the facade, originally late 800s (can't remember exact number or find the photos in my computer) then changed by adding an M to late 1800s. Guessing now that it may have happened many times...

This also fits in with a "reset" somewhere in the alleged mid-1800's (?) with photos of empty cities (as seen in videos like "The Lost History of Flat Earth" by Ewaranon) which were apparently followed by orphan trains and a series of World's Fairs for which elaborate, ornate structures were supposedly built, only to be demolished. Amazing "new" technologies were also "revealed" at these events and then apparently suppressed?

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
02 April, 02:40
When the Disciples asked the Messiah, when would the end be and what the sign of his coming would be. The Messiah gave the answer.

You will hear of wars & rumors of war. See that you be not shaken. For Nation shall rise against nation & ....

This next part is the key..... [Kingdom against Kingdom] - War in heaven. Yahweh's kingdom in heaven enters war with Satan's Kingdom in Heaven, the latter being thrown down.

When Satan is cast down he knows he only has a short time. Namely 3.5 years There shall be a visible light show here on earth. The deceiver will try to convince the earth he is here to free us from bondage.

Save Israel for last - The 3rd Temple will be built even in a time of trouble/Tribulations. They will convince the world the enemy approaches so we should prepare for war.

[All] Nations shall go out to battle Yahshua the true Messiah. The powers of evil shall fall.

John wrote concerning the things that would come in a short period. The last 7 years of Sat

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
02 April, 02:15
I love this sweet man. He is seeking truth and Jesus says, "I will in no wise cast you away.", regarding those with pure hearts who seek Him. You're a seeker too, JT. You'll surely be blessed.

To answer your (awesome) question:

No. I'll expound later this afternoon...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 April, 01:55
Wow. Thanks Johnny...intersting channel. Just starting this one “Be careful of Tartaria”

https://youtu.be/RA9SVtfLL...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 April, 01:43
Do you have the original source? That would be useful. Thanks.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 01:48
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Check the comments here, shared👍

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 April, 01:39
Interesting, tgank you for posting 🤔😉

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 April, 01:40
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
*thank*

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 April, 01:21
Thank you for this Johnny, it makes total sense, it “feels” like truth.

F B Jones @FBJones
02 April, 01:34
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I agree!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 April, 12:56
A lot of this lines up with what I've been researching
Thanks!

The more I have remembered & put together here, the more sense this makes

I had a "light bulb" moment when I ran across folks suggesting that it wasn't really 2022 but maybe more like 1022- probably not exactly that but still gives you something to think about

That, & the beautiful *advanced* architecture of the past & advanced sciences which have been so ruthlessly squashed for a long time

If we keep putting our minds & hearts together we're going to figure out a lot of stuff, whether "they" like it or not

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
02 April, 12:38
we getting closer, its gonna be wild

shop keep @shopkeep007
04 April, 04:47
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
biblical

Patriots Promise @patriotspromise
02 April, 11:24
Thank you for sharing this video brother. I've been a preacher, ran my own ministry for years, and have left the church and today's "christianity" due to it's lack of truth. This video brings so much context and for me brings hope that what we are witnessing shall not last, and it no man will get the credit for it, only the most High God. thank you

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
02 April, 03:04
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
I was just thinking about similar photos I saw months ago and cannot find now, so thank you! 1000 years, plus or minus, I can't figure out which.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
16 March, 12:19
THIS!

I need to find out about! I can't find anything more...it's driving me crazy! It makes sense with the Calendars, April Fool's, Pregnancy, Time Change, etc.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
02 April, 11:00
almonds tingling.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 11:08
There is a theory of Gog and Magog. Will post it later

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
16 March, 01:23
no, because several things must manifest first...rapture for 1

Not Important @Notimportant
02 April, 10:49
Hmmmmmm good stuff...& the bible paying out like a movie imo, using their own words against them in reversal.

& just like Juan said
... "it's what THEY believe"

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
02 April, 10:26
This one pretty much gets it.
current state…

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 10:29
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Yep

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 April, 10:06
thought he was russell crowe at first lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 10:10
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
lol

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
02 April, 09:07
Wow, very interesting stuff! This would make sense if we did actually lose 1000 yrs from our timeline and this makes more sense than what I have been told in my days going to church!
I am so thankful that God kept me from rooting myself into a specific belief and system which has allowed me to be open to other possibilities as well to question the “truths” that we have been taught. I have alway had this feeling that shit just isn’t adding up. That there is more than meets the eye!
Thanks to you, Doq, and VK for taking us on this journey and helping us put our history back together one piece at a time!
The truth will be revealed to us one way or the other.
🙏🙏🙏

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
02 April, 08:08
Wow, incredible.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 April, 07:32
☢️☢️☢️KABOOM☢️☢️☢️

RADOMÍR =>JAROMÍR

https://youtu.be/qIO_7-So0...

https://knihya.cz/historie...

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
02 April, 07:00
I don’t get it. Jesus taught simplicity and humility, I see neither in these buildings. Also look to the sculptures on some of these buildings, not very holy looking. I believe in Tartaria and the work of Fomenko but this is a stretch.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 07:02
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
What really means to be free/sovereign. Free Energy to start with.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 March, 08:54
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
sounds expensive.