Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
31 March, 08:07
Last Reset.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
This is actually something I came across several times while researching & I find it very persuasive

I think the tribulation & the 1000 years of peace are in the *past* & Satan/Lucifer/Gog & minions have had their way for a few hundred years

People keep talking about 1000 years of peace upcoming, but I think it's *forever* peace we're fighting for now - this is for all the marbles so to speak
12:35 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 February, 12:54
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I believe that you guys are correct. Something tells me this is the last stronghold

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 April, 03:05
Universal Everlasting Peace

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 April, 02:56
that is just what johnny's other vid
that i watched this morning
made me think

makes sense / hope so!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 April, 01:15
I think so too

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 April, 01:14
This is what I have been studying for 40 years. The Revelation took place in the spiritual world and that is the time of His Second Coming. He sorted the demons from the good and that brought peace. He came through the clouds in Glory means He dwells in our mind and gives clarity when we work to understand spiritual things of faith (truth) and charity (good). He is always with us in our minds. When we pass on to live eternally in His Kingdom we see Him there always.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 12:38