Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
31 March, 08:07
Last Reset.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 12:37
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 April, 12:35
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
This is actually something I came across several times while researching & I find it very persuasive

I think the tribulation & the 1000 years of peace are in the *past* & Satan/Lucifer/Gog & minions have had their way for a few hundred years

People keep talking about 1000 years of peace upcoming, but I think it's *forever* peace we're fighting for now - this is for all the marbles so to speak

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 April, 03:05
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Universal Everlasting Peace

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 February, 12:54
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I believe that you guys are correct. Something tells me this is the last stronghold