Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
*HUGE INFO - The fencing around the Capitol looks just like the perimeter outline Mike Pompeo was looking at on Jan 14 from the WH and is DT-POTUS looking at live video surveillance at the WWH?

**MP tweeted a Bible passage that leads to
Q 241 about the White House having live security cameras.

***(When does a caged bird sing?)
02:52 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
02 February, 10:19
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I am going to have to agree that this image (Trump on monitor) is from an earlier time. The big giveaway is the gold tinge on the flag. If what we are following and we are restored to our constitutional Republic, then the gold tinge should bot be there for the 19th president elect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
02 February, 08:49
Too bad the photo of Trump is from 2017 (or 2018), and he was doing a hanghout to wish a happy Thanksgiving to the soldiers who weren't at home. Besides, we can see that it is not about video surveillance, but about a conference, he'ss also on the screen. We must be careful of misinformation in these troubled times. It does us a disservice. But the rest is interesting anyway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
02 February, 08:56
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
It was in 2018. check this (proof) https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
02 February, 03:32
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
02 February, 11:08
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Time is relative. Waiting for four years while hundreds of CEO's have stepped down, thousands of pedos have been arrested, and the world leaders have been forced to capitulate to Trump and the Patriots. Yet nothing is happening in this thousands of year old war that we have been in for only very short period. Back out and look at the big picture. This is happening EXTREMELY quickly when you consider the size of this operation. This is all about waking the sheep slowly enought that they do not stampede when they learn the horrible truth that 2/3 or more of our leaders are corrupt either by

Access Denied @Access_Denied
01 February, 09:16
look at obriens watch
ES

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 February, 07:40
great work!!!!!!!!!!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
01 February, 07:30

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
01 February, 06:04
Good finds!
Anyone know what BIRD (all caps) stands for?

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
02 February, 10:44
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Holy shit! Look. BIRD

Since its inception in 1977, BIRD has approved 1000 projects with leading companies in the U.S., for example: ADM, American Red Cross, Applied Materials, Avaya, Bayer Pharmaceutical, Becton Dickinson, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Eastman Kodak, General Dynamics, General Electric, Guidant, IBM, J&J, KLA- Tencor, Molex, Motorola, Procter & Gamble, SanDisk, Spansion, Telcordia, Texas Instruments, Tyco and many others. See http://projectsdb.birdf.co... for a complete database of BIRD projects.

https://www.birdf.com/What...

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
01 February, 04:36
The photo from WWH was first posted online Oct.2018

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
01 February, 03:55
QUADS: UL + LL = people sitting around a table, UR = people sitting in a circle on the floor (maybe cuffed), UM = live feed to the WH “stage” & LM looks like DT (it’s too fuzzy for me to make out for sure)????? I think the big “score” is the outline MP was pointing his “pen” to at the WH looking so much like the map of the fenced off Capital.

Patriot Tau @PatriotTau
01 February, 05:49
Sure looks like a video call to me, not sec cams.

Cyndi Bearden @CyndiB323
01 February, 08:00
LOL. Zoom-like call, not security cameras. Military, not detainees. LMAO

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
01 February, 03:43
Take a bow 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 superb find

JJ. GATT @JJGATT
01 February, 03:06
I thought a paper or file was photoshopped out if top left. First time I've seen that outline on the table. Look at window reflection behind middle dude!!!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
01 February, 03:12
In response JJ. GATT to his Publication
Great catch. i see the blinds now that you bring it up. Plus I though the fence was in the shape of an owl. ??

Angela Garcia @Angel007
01 February, 03:13
In response JJ. GATT to his Publication
👍Wow !!