Kim Runner @kimrunner
What if the waiting is also a test?
10:55 AM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 March, 12:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
to weed out the fakes lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
30 March, 07:28
I guess we are not the lukewarm ones. I think I am still coming in hot. Matthew 24:13 "But the one who endures and bears up [under suffering] to the end will be saved."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Brown @Lindylou
30 March, 03:47
I think so. Is it to seperate wheat from chaff or strength 🤔🤷‍♀️

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
30 March, 03:25
It is

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 March, 02:12
I know for a fact it is

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
30 March, 01:53
holding on…

Jes King @jes_US
30 March, 02:17
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
eeeek!!!

Karen Browning @Kbbb
30 March, 01:29
Life, itself, is a test. That's why we're here, IMO. Why we're still here, giving us the chance to pass the test.❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 March, 01:31
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
totally agree ♥️

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
30 March, 01:22
Our collective patience is on life suppprt. Or at least my wife and I have that issue.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 March, 12:55
I think it's all a test. ✨🙏🏼✨

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 March, 12:52
So this movement is best described like Hotel California

“You can check in, but you cant check out”

Those “few” who checked out, are not “anon” minded.

Even my normie husband just asked how to get on AnonUp.

Vibes are real. Laws of Attraction are real.

no one is above the spiritual laws. no one

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 March, 12:48
agreed....I have gone through all phases of grief in shedding my old self during this waiting process. i think it is necessary to accept what is to be revealed.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 March, 12:47
No what if needed in that sentence😉

True North @TrueNorthGirl
30 March, 12:22
Patience - a good reminder, Kim.
Anything worth having is worth waiting for...and when things are difficult, the accomplishment feels much sweeter.
Thank you for this perspective, as I’ve been horrible about exercising patience.
I will do better! 🙏🏻

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
30 March, 12:16
I believe it!

Tom Petty cover of "The waiting" bluegrass style: Keller Williams with the Hillbenders. It's the first song in the set. It starts after prolonged intro at 2:30 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
30 March, 12:06
a test of waiting, allowing “the best us yet to come” into fruition

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 March, 11:49
The test would be to see how we learn to trust ourselves.
Q pushed people into a new way of thinking, but we had to take further steps to understand.
If we unravel the questions for our own lives, then it would stand to chance that once we are through this time that we all will be more prepared mentally to help eachother. That is the whole concept of WwG1WGA - not just the event, but the whole consciousness shift. towards oneness.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
30 March, 02:15
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
✨The way is the aim ✨⁉️

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
30 March, 11:49
Feels more like a final exam with graduation right around the corner.

30 March, 11:55
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
Agreed... ready for it!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 March, 11:33
..........................We believe this is a ‘test run’ to effectively silence the opposition while TESTING the potential media backlash and/or 'official' response.

30 March, 11:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
good find. thanks for sharing!

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
30 March, 11:31
we’ve been waiting all our lives but we were born for this. it’s all divine timing...perfect timing.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
30 March, 11:28

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
30 March, 11:24
maybe we are be being taught how to love unconditionally.. the way our father in heaven loves us 🙏🏼

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
30 March, 11:23
lol i think your statement was a test right here

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
As long as I can breathe
I can wait
I can survive
I can even have fun
May the test continue!

30 March, 11:30
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
✅♥️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
30 March, 11:21
its all a test. “the waiting is the hardest part”. GM Kim

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
GM Tank!

Neanderthal S27 @s27

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
I think your onto something 😊

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 March, 11:20
i always assumed it was

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 March, 11:18
A major test on our damn patience. 🤣🤣

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 March, 11:17
:) same brain

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
That seems to happen ;)
Vibes are real...