Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 07:46
I intuitively know that 'we have it all' means exactly that. Anons have to sit with the knowledge (inferred, evidenced, rational) that a flood of damning, incontrovertible, and indefensible information will be released at some point. Documents, confessions, videos — no shortage of proof to destroy the old paradigm.

The waiting, however, is torture. Literal psychological torture. All kinds of professional, personal, and family relationships degrade and break. Injustices are heaped upon us. Our world becomes a game of attrition and willingness to 'hold the line' in an epic test of faith.

I dread to think how many we have lost to alcoholism, overdoses, disease, suicide, and mental breakdown. I have had my own struggles offstage, and yet I am still here. Mass awakening is the end of our nightmare of 'trial by patience'. Nothing could ever be sweeter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Patience 😶
Never had much of it 😐
So years ago I asked God for patience 😕
Little did I know frustrating things would help develop it 😖
Obama, real estate crash, MSM brainwashed family, two years of "Covid", lost job, Biden, and long drawn-out anticipation of disclosure. 😵
Someone said, "Never ask God for patience!" 😲
Yeah; thanks. 🙄
What was I thinking? 🤦
Can I take it back?? 😬
10:49 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
30 March, 11:49
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
So true.

When I pray for patience it is with a stutter because of fear of what lessons I will be given. In weak moments I amend my request with 'not too much at once, I don't think I can handle a hard lesson right now."

I hope God has a sense of humor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 01:33
In response Water Mark to his Publication
😂 I'm sure He does, to deal with us and all our frailties

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 March, 04:28
My feeeel/sense on patience: Those of us awake - those of us who know - we have the patience of a SAINT. Every day is a challenge being here - just in the energy/vibe of this realm is jarring because it isn't aligning. Evil created this place - and those of us awake to this - we are frigging AMAZING! Just because we struggle at times and want this over NOW doesn't mean we lack patience. Far from it!

30 March, 01:51
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
You are so right!
Everything is upside-down from what it should be -- love, beauty, decency, honor, respect, family. Now any kind of demonic manifestation will find some group of ignorant people who support it, celebrate it, and help spread it (like an infection).
Thankful for AU; many like-minded ppl here; like coming home after a long day out in the perverted world.
It's a respite in a crazy world...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 March, 11:17
I have always prayed for it too. It has never been a gift of mine. I always tell my husband who suffers with PTSD that I prayed to learn patience and GOD gave me you, lol. He really thinks I am nuts, lol.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts