Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 03:31
*VK is not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
29 March, 06:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
messier
messiah
messianic
...is rooted out of...
masons
masoniac

...sorry but read history, historical records & etymology of the words, it's there. It's complicated and deliberately confusing on purpose, which is why we are where we are today with religious dogma & religions fighting each other over who's right & who's wrong...just like flat earth, round earth.

Sad because there is a Creator, & deep down, all have the same belief of an infinite Creator after you scrub off all the swamp muck!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
ALL BY DESIGN TO CONFUSE
& CAUSE DIVISION - stop fighting
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
29 March, 04:10
I'm not sure you can classify all Muslim's views based upon the actions of one person from the 1500's. But there are def common teachings between both religions. Would rather it be true than not, regardless.

29 March, 04:15
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
'They' wasnt directed to Muslims but see how you came to that conclusion. Talking about the current living [they] because they are living out the evil parts to the letter.

29 March, 04:07
It gives me comfort that [they] believe in the bible.
As for me really just starting to explore it.

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
29 March, 06:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Pretty much the same with me...I also approach it without any fear. I dont care much for how religion pushes the fear and they preach half about the devil and half about god, which in my opinion keeps people under their mind control...I am all about God and good for all...I would rather see someone smile knowing they are protected than be scared all the time thinking the devils gonna get'm.

One of my favorites comes with the number 117, I Vibe with it a lot...

1 John 1:7
If we walk in the light as he is in the light,
we have fellowship with one another

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 March, 03:54
Portal.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 March, 03:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Listen to what he says in the video