Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 March, 09:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Who wrote it?
You want but will not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
30 March, 03:36
We love this man. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 March, 12:44
kinda sounds like Q
the book of Q🤔

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 March, 12:24

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
29 March, 11:56
What if...
1) #KARMA is a religion.
2) Rename Bible as #KARMA

How do you think human will "behave"?

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 March, 11:55
THIS is BRILLIANT :) hmm...I wish this was part of the EBS... just sayin Thank YOU for posting this VK. GOD Bless YOU and your Family. sending YOU a BIG Virtual HUG, and please share it w/ your family too:)

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
29 March, 11:46
This is good!!!!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 March, 11:43

Miss. Messina @Messina
29 March, 11:42
!!!!!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 March, 11:15
They say there are three things people should never talk about, money, religion, and politics.

Is this why you make your disclaimers VK?😉

Seriously, it is pretty much the only thing we talk about at anonup, and look at how warm and fuzzy everyone feels here.

How do we do it?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 March, 10:54
Good advice. It's insurance for the soul and ever lasting life.

Crazy Cru @Crazycru
29 March, 10:25
Best 3 minutes i've ever spent listening to a human. thanks for sharing

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 March, 10:12
Q mentions God so much. The Armor of God specifically. I question so much now, and my dad was a cop that became a preacher. So much fear was used in our church. I choose to believe that God loves us. Why would He create something He didn't love? But our real delimia is our real history IMO. We have been fed lies so long. What's left to trust? I trust God. I know 100% without a shadow of a doubt that I was led to this path by something way bigger than me. I can literally look back over my 56 years and see every moment that led me to right here, right now. Every decision, even the fooked up ones. We were chosen.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
29 March, 08:33
if it were just a book how is it, i can open the book and start reading and i will hit on exactly what i needed?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 March, 07:48
Pretty fair assessment, he is just missing a lot of history. The virgin birth, death, resurrection, 12 disciples, and many other aspects associated with Jesus are just plagiarized from much older stories about various other deities who lived hundreds and thousands of years before Jesus, and its actually about Astrological events. Not saying that Jesus the person wasn't real. His story was just mixed in with stories from many other religions to form the Roman Government Universal Religion called Catholicism. Today we call Neo-Catholicism: Christianity.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 07:37
❤️✝️🙏❤️😇❤️

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
29 March, 07:30
I choose Jesus. I believe with all my heart and soul. I KNOW He lives. I am a sinner but He has been there for me so many times. I should not be here but for Him. None of me, All of He. I can not and will not deny Him. His Spirit dwells within me. He is my source of strength. Thank you VK for sharing.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 07:38
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Amen! Same here!🙏✝️❤️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 March, 07:27

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
29 March, 07:43
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Enemies are allies.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 March, 07:54
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Love this drop

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
29 March, 07:19
The Bible is a set of ancient books among which are books inspired by God/Source and others where different entities appear posing as God/Source that are literally demons. God / Source is not any entity because is Source beyond everything. Jesus / Yeshua / Sananda explained that but many of his messages were modified by the cabal to keep humanity asleep and controlled and performing rituals on entities of darkness. Jesus/Yeshua/Sananda was so clear in some of those books that they had to be removed altogether. Remember who you are: Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are Gods?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
29 March, 07:39
🤣😂🤣😂🤣
That was QUICK! ThankQ

Q 331
Maybe all (((these))) wives are there own high priestess cult…that where we’ll see the symbolism…the "slip ups"🤣😂🤣😂

Q 442
Nuclear alien UFO🤣🤣🤣
Message back.
UFO put out to detract from drops.
Q

These people are STUPID! They aren't invisible. Everything can be tracked.

Q 1331
Lead in was cover.
Exit out was missing what?
Q

THE PROCESS WAS DELETED.💥💥

When they don't stand down, you pull their power.💥

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 March, 06:50
thank you VK for sharing this 🙏

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 March, 06:44
John 8:12, 31-32
Jesus spoke to them, saying “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness but will have the light of life.
Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples & you will know the truth & the truth will set you free.”

The probability that Jesus could have fulfilled even 8 prophecies would be only 1 in 10 to the 17th power. The probability of one person fulfilling 48 prophecies: 1 in 10 to the 157th power. (Source: Dr. Peter Stoner/book entitled Science Speaks.)

Luke 4:18-21 Jesus reads the Isaiah scroll: “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives & recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” The eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on him. [He said]“Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.”

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 March, 06:50
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
And … thanks VK! Loved that video.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 March, 06:26
never heard it put so well in truth .. bible was translated from greek there are a chapter that have verses missing or say just leaves you hanging my bible is a kings james to stay away from adding and subtracting for the bible as much as possible.. i some times wonder if king james manipulated a thing or two the principles are still the same it is still a tried and true history not religious myself but a follower of Christ and the teachings when you except Christ and the holy spirit some thing does happen you see things diff you can recognize the devil doings see thing coming u know when your being lied to or lead astray.. you start to see feel love and hate what God does the lines become more visible i believe there are technology that have been kept from us and aliens are fallen angels demons and since their here so is God Jesus and the holy spirit 2+2=4

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 March, 05:47
What he says is accurate ... the only probem is we doon't have the entire Bible, it has been edited down to 66 books, odd number for Christians ... and what is there has some really AWFUL translations ... such as when they say you should "hate" your parents to love Jesus, the correct translation is "loveless" NOT "hate".

Many Religious factions do not teach "verse by verse and chapter by chapter," which separates the verse from the subject, which is like a half truth.

BSF.org has a teaches bible study in detail.
https://www.bsfinternation...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 March, 05:47
It is easier to have someone feel God's Love rather than explain it.
My heart overflows with love when I am close to God.

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
29 March, 05:16
I am in no way religious-highly spiritual yes, religious NO.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 March, 05:14
Thank you. VK.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.[a] 2 He was in the beginning with God; 3 all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made. 4 In him was life,[b] and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness,[c] and the darkness has not overcome it.

This sums the video up nicely.

Q:
So you’re saying I should just believe in Jesus, so I don’t go to Hell?

A:
Pretty much.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

TS = 3:31 > 34.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
29 March, 05:06
I'm a Christian but I also ask questions. I'm just wondering for those of us who believe there are other planets/realms with life created by God. Is there a Christ on their planet that saves them from hell.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
29 March, 09:08
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Have you asked yourself why you believe there are other planets?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 March, 11:28
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I'm happy to share my awareness of that. Of the star races in this Galaxy that have evolved their Spiritual Wisdom as a priority most all acknowledge something called the Christ Light, which is God made manifest in the Solar Star Center of each body of life in God's creation. They acknowledge, various levels of Mastery embodying this All Mighty energy force of creative intelligence and Universal love of self; which extends through into its creations.

They acknowledge the incarnation of the man we call Jesus, who did come to help gather lost souls and more- light a way out of our extreme density too. Free will is vast and sometimes, some people get too far into the depths of the darkness.

Compassion calls for us to help them find their way. Jesus Mastered compassion and was sent. They have their own names for the Soul who incarnated as Jesus. He is a well-known Galactic Soul Star being.

Those of us who know him in this way refer to him as the Cosmic Christ.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 March, 05:01
Makes sense to me VK Sir. Mostly. Yet if as we're told, there are many "books" missing from the Bible our learnings are incomplete. Maybe when they come to light there will be even more true believers?
God, The Creator gives unconditional love and he knows who is good.