Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 03:31
*VK is not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ @PrayingPatriotMom
John 8:12, 31-32
Jesus spoke to them, saying “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness but will have the light of life.
Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples & you will know the truth & the truth will set you free.”

The probability that Jesus could have fulfilled even 8 prophecies would be only 1 in 10 to the 17th power. The probability of one person fulfilling 48 prophecies: 1 in 10 to the 157th power. (Source: Dr. Peter Stoner/book entitled Science Speaks.)

Luke 4:18-21 Jesus reads the Isaiah scroll: “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives & recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” The eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on him. [He said]“Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.”
06:44 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PrayingPatriotMom in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 March, 06:50
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
And … thanks VK! Loved that video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396