Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 03:31
*VK is not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
I'm a Christian but I also ask questions. I'm just wondering for those of us who believe there are other planets/realms with life created by God. Is there a Christ on their planet that saves them from hell.
05:06 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 March, 11:28
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I'm happy to share my awareness of that. Of the star races in this Galaxy that have evolved their Spiritual Wisdom as a priority most all acknowledge something called the Christ Light, which is God made manifest in the Solar Star Center of each body of life in God's creation. They acknowledge, various levels of Mastery embodying this All Mighty energy force of creative intelligence and Universal love of self; which extends through into its creations.

They acknowledge the incarnation of the man we call Jesus, who did come to help gather lost souls and more- light a way out of our extreme density too. Free will is vast and sometimes, some people get too far into the depths of the darkness.

Compassion calls for us to help them find their way. Jesus Mastered compassion and was sent. They have their own names for the Soul who incarnated as Jesus. He is a well-known Galactic Soul Star being.

Those of us who know him in this way refer to him as the Cosmic Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 06:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you for your response. I was hoping by asking this that other Christians would also have questions. There are many things I'm still learning. There are some things that just click. I also think our galactic families are watching us right now because this is the greatest time on this planet.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
29 March, 09:08
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Have you asked yourself why you believe there are other planets?

29 March, 09:24
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
I listen to Wisdom. That was my prayer a couple years ago. Also this slave planet/ dream/ manipulation/ect is not my home.