Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 03:31
*VK is not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
never heard it put so well in truth .. bible was translated from greek there are a chapter that have verses missing or say just leaves you hanging my bible is a kings james to stay away from adding and subtracting for the bible as much as possible.. i some times wonder if king james manipulated a thing or two the principles are still the same it is still a tried and true history not religious myself but a follower of Christ and the teachings when you except Christ and the holy spirit some thing does happen you see things diff you can recognize the devil doings see thing coming u know when your being lied to or lead astray.. you start to see feel love and hate what God does the lines become more visible i believe there are technology that have been kept from us and aliens are fallen angels demons and since their here so is God Jesus and the holy spirit 2+2=4
06:26 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from POCO THUNDER, click on at the bottom under it