TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 March, 06:31
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
and when this happens anons shouldnt be i told you so’s. our true work begins by being there for others. be the lighthouse that we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 06:47
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
you know what... im going to have to say.... this... ok... there is NOTHING wrong with some " I told you so's"... some of us have gone through HELL with some of these "normies' making us feel like shit..so in the coming days taking a few "I told you so's".. aren't going to hurt a damn thing..in fact its going to FEEL PRETTY DAMN GOOD TO BE VINDICATED AFTER ALL THESE YEARS... ya some of us have been doing this for over a decade..being called anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist etc etc... just sayin'

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 March, 07:39
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
already have had many times like this. My go to response. said with a dmall smile, is " Gee where have i heard that before". This seems to be a gentle way and usually brings a smile and hug.

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 March, 09:31
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Humility trumps self-righteousness in my opinion. Difficult to portray without the power of the Holy Spirit leading me

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
I personally dont use it as a "told you so", more of hey if 1 thing is correct then lets revisit other things. why they smile back and usually explore more of the seeds that were planted.... Use it as a nudge do they are ably to break free.
12:16 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moira Ronain, click on at the bottom under it