Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 March, 07:27
I did a poor job on word choice in my message above on “options” for what happens when you die.

My faith instructs me that there in NO Option 1 - dirt. But many believe that to be an “option.”

The TRUTH is there are only 2 options - Heaven or hell. I believe those who choose to believe in Option 1 (dirt, i.e., nothingness) will spend eternity in hell.

I should have been more clear and said there are 3 “beliefs” as opposed to 3 “options.”

To be totally accurate, there are only 2 “beliefs.” You either choose to believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God or you choose not to believe in Him as the Son of God.

Simple choice.

Forgive me for my poor choice of words. I was trying to make a point, albeit inartfully.

God bless each of you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Raised Catholic however never fully understood this complete. I agree that Jesus is the son of G*d. My gut tells me we all are.
Maybe there is more to that story but me think some of us going to get a spanking when we get home.
07:49 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 March, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If hes like my mom all he has to do is give me the look . I miss her !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

David Higgins @David23
28 March, 11:15
I am a full on Christian, but I don't understand how God let his only son be sacrificed. Please don't get mad at me. I have read the words. I just don't understand. We are all upset about the child sacrifice that is occuring today...

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 March, 11:13
Love this: "me think some of us going to get a spanking when we get home. " 🤣💗

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 March, 11:12
Many are not ready for the TRUTH on the story behind Jesus & Mother Mary... Those who knows, know what the TRUE Reality is & why [they] used it (narrative) to control the minds of the faith believers, for LOOSH. When one is ready, they will know & fully be acceptable of the Light & Truth.✨

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
🤣Do tell me more!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
my gut tells me we are

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
28 March, 11:06
Timestamp 7:49 > 7:13 > 74

74 = JESUS

74 > 47 = JOHN

Military time 19:13 > 10:13 > 113

CAPS with missing o in G*d = 88

March 29th is the 88th day of year.

88 = TRUMP
88 = 10 DAYS
88 = GODS PLAN
88 = FALSE FLAGS

#88 post attached

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
28 March, 11:21
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
10 days of darkness start today???

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 March, 11:02
woop ass... :)

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
28 March, 10:43

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 11:13
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 March, 10:31
If you don’t see God in all
You won’t see God in full

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 March, 09:49
Disagree, all roads do not lead to God and if it is so great, SO many are like that shit sucked that grew up in it. FK all darkness and yeah the TBN TYPES> also.

28 March, 09:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Everybody haha'ing too all these years bout their amusement park what is so fkin amusing about tunnels. FK THEM ALL ALL FAKERS< every fkn one.

28 March, 09:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
AND a chick that said her grandad was a freaking baptist preacher by day and mason at night, TRESTLE BOARDS form those dark alliances.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
28 March, 08:31
OMG i said something pretty clise to that in confirmation class. Man did i get a lecture that i direspected G*d. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. i kept saying hes our father, fathers correct.... sheesh they gave up because they couldn't move my perception. 😛😛😛 my Dad wanted the best for me so why wouldn't our father. Sometimes we must learn our lessons the hard way.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
28 March, 08:27

I’m no one @Iam4truth
28 March, 09:48
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
love this! lol

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
29 March, 05:42
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
😂😂😂😂 YES!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
28 March, 08:27
ashes to ashes .. dust to dust
Book of Common Prayer.

requiem prayer
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

eventually we will be judged....
born Catholic here... lapsed dhring my bachelorhood.
credit my wife on bringing me back to the fold.

American Girl @Americangirl
28 March, 08:23
lol.. me too! but he made us. So, he most definitely has a sense of humor 😁💃😍

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
28 March, 08:21

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 March, 08:11
of course there is more to the story . much we dont see. i know one thing works. i pray 🙏🏼😊

Definitely Catholic church was/is an insitution. Not sure if the Catholic mass has a Satanic structure to it. That being said God works in mysterious ways. His love is Supreme. And he guides us through everything. Millions of people waking up to the glory of Jesus. That is a true great awakening. I think God will show us who is BOSS.

Branches we all may be, but who remains in truth and life is he who is granted the grace of the creator either here or heaven. Definitely see how Earth can be a “hell”. if you dont ascend youre trapped here. lots of ghosts around for sure. what else lurks in the dark, i can only guess. sounds more like a middle place. pergatory. is hell an actual place? i dont doubt it. God Bless. Thanks for the comment VK 😊

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
28 March, 08:21
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
👀

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
28 March, 08:09
Me think Jesus was giving out red pills

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 March, 08:00
Same. When they said I was gonna have to eat the body of christ I was like nawww Im vegetarian.