Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 March, 07:27
I did a poor job on word choice in my message above on “options” for what happens when you die.

My faith instructs me that there in NO Option 1 - dirt. But many believe that to be an “option.”

The TRUTH is there are only 2 options - Heaven or hell. I believe those who choose to believe in Option 1 (dirt, i.e., nothingness) will spend eternity in hell.

I should have been more clear and said there are 3 “beliefs” as opposed to 3 “options.”

To be totally accurate, there are only 2 “beliefs.” You either choose to believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God or you choose not to believe in Him as the Son of God.

Simple choice.

Forgive me for my poor choice of words. I was trying to make a point, albeit inartfully.

God bless each of you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 March, 07:49
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Raised Catholic however never fully understood this complete. I agree that Jesus is the son of G*d. My gut tells me we all are.
Maybe there is more to that story but me think some of us going to get a spanking when we get home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
29 March, 05:42
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
😂😂😂😂 YES!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
28 March, 09:48
love this! lol

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 March, 08:40
fantastic

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
fantastic

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
LOL But yep !!!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 March, 08:28
YUP