Only people mentioned by theminotaur in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 March, 12:12
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
@vincentkennedy

That was your #Ping

What you think, when i heard it at the rally, "ping" came to mind instantly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 March, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 March, 11:39
An anon decoded his statement. Seems to line up.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 March, 01:15
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
WWG1WGA
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 March, 01:19
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
28 March, 10:52
Boss 🥰

el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
28 March, 10:40
this one stands out to me...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 March, 10:31
LOL.. decoders..where are you...?

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
28 March, 10:09
Does Anyone Have The Video? How Cool Is Our President!!

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
28 March, 09:39
atta boy

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
28 March, 09:36
5:5 ...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
28 March, 09:33

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 March, 09:30
He made me LOL with ‘Modest Individual’. 🤪🤪😂

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
29 March, 12:21
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I cracked up at watch the video here. LOL. Who couldn't love that man. He is a true leader, and the only one who could have been the 'front man' for this operation.

Little Mac @LittleMac
28 March, 09:25
me (with no strokes) - ??? 9/2/2020 news cycle was about trump tweeting about not having a ministroke. Q drops from 9/2/2020 (4629-4634) all about child pedophilia - very active day

Little Mac @LittleMac
28 March, 09:52
In response Little Mac to his Publication
My quick take so far – you could put these numbers together a hundred ways. Maybe they mean nothing. Maybe there are some shills

Q alert 100 – (100%) – England corruption and coverup
Q alert 4721 (4 majors, 72 tourney, (1) winner) – Covid coverup
Q alert 21 (Both and one) – Crumb drops nd painting a picture of it all
Q alert 3505 (address of trump golf course) – save the children. Alludes to the cast of characters
Q alert – 33 (beginning of Zip) – unwasted time?
Q alert – 4067 (end of zip and 7th hole) –wwg1wga!!!
Q alert = 1815 (181 and 5) – we have the servers!
Q alert – 4629-4634 – me (with no strokes) –trump tweet - q drops from 9/2/2020 – All pedophilia

28 March, 09:27
370 also? Oh how I wish this was the hole in 1.

28 March, 09:18
I get 370.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 March, 08:58
other than the numbers what stands out to me are some of his comments:
"there's a lot of chatter"
"Quite exciting"
"people everywhere seem to be asking for the facts"

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 March, 08:26
lots of #'s here. Looks like it is goin down.

Digital Soldierette @Qdified
28 March, 08:20
well, just confirms OUR President is good at everything! besides being right about everything!✌️👊🇺🇸🔥

J.J. Jameson @jjj
28 March, 08:23
In response Digital Soldierette to her Publication
if you make someone infallible, they become the center of a cult, not a movement.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
28 March, 09:28
In response Digital Soldierette to her Publication
perfecto, over and over

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
28 March, 08:19

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
28 March, 08:21
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
so many coms

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 08:18
Way to go Boss! Well Done!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 March, 08:21
As Bill Murray would say, “It’s in the hole.”

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 March, 08:15
Fookin "Chatter"!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 March, 08:11
So, from President Trump's golf message today:
100, four, 72, one, 7th, 181, 5, 5, twice, one:
1+4+7+2+1+7+1+8+1+5+5+2+1=45
45=President Trump

❤️💥🙏😇

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 08:19
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I knew it was in there ... THANKS for you effort!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
28 March, 08:09
727 181 5:5

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 March, 08:06
This is just.... great.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 March, 09:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Was looking for your post/comment where you showed a video of someone hitting a hole in one and said something to the effect of "everything has to be perfect" - like all the scenarios have to line up perfectly for this operation to work. Buuuut I can't find it.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
28 March, 10:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
"CHATTER"!!!!!!!

PING PING!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 March, 08:05
If you add all the numbers and the spelled-out numbers, they add up to 45!😍

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
28 March, 08:09
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
YES! Plus...what my brain saw was 7 + 181 = 188 = 17 and then 5 by 5. Not sure about the 72 part though....

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 March, 08:04
So many coms in here I don't even know where to start.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 March, 09:11
In response Made In America to her Publication
Good place to start is reading the Q post,100, 72, 7, 181, and 5. Very interesting.