walker Fast @Fastwalker
26 March, 06:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 10:40
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Can someone following IET request an update on the doggies please.
They Ruff Ruff

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ErinBelieve777 in this post can reply
Bri e.. @Nojustno2
27 March, 03:50
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
My friends puppy Danvers

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
27 March, 03:52
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
OMG so handsome😍❤️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
27 March, 03:37
no small voices Erin. one BIG connection. 🔥

27 March, 03:40
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
So true, Tank. 🙏 Not sure if he saw your message though. I’ll keep you posted if I get a reply😁

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 02:52
Such a great breed. Just look how cute. One of my favorite smells is that of a new puppy. Thanks for the update IET!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
27 March, 06:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They are so cute my brother loves these dogs all those wrinkles, LOL. ;D

27 March, 06:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A reply from IET again😎