Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 March, 06:37
I can't imagine sitting down in a movie theatre for the purpose of entertainment. I guess I am traumatised by what I have gone through — the only way you could get me to participate is Clockwork Orange style coercion. I am immediately in "fight, flight, freeze" awaiting for the emotional manipulation and visual bombardment. The idea of relaxing and letting someone else mess around with my unconscious and emotions is unthinkable right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
You know they will make a movie about this one day.
To Anons its going to suck. Cant pack in 7 years let alone 23 in a single sitting.
09:58 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
sammy bill @sammybill
29 June, 07:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
not if all of you are in it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sammy bill @sammybill
29 June, 07:19
it wont if you guys are all in it!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 June, 06:08
thanks for always being there for us the people.

Namaste; Patriot @GypsyPatriot8
30 March, 01:06
🚨i see what you did….. 7/23….month of death and this year marks 23 years…. FOOK yeah. i would watcn every minute of those 23 years 🙌🏻🎉🙌🏻

30 March, 12:57
🎉🙌🏻🙏grandfather i was never blessed to meet is rejoicing right now. he was killed in his plane in vidalia ga years ago by the dixie mafia. (not many know that history) -many good pictures of him BEST IS HIM SPITTING ON THE UN FLAGS in NY after the war🙌🏻i get it honest🤷🏻‍♀️Navy Amphib. his dog tag stays with me at all times❤️heaven is cheering us on

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
28 March, 09:39
1999 + 23 = 2022
NowCmesTHEP@in—-23!!! has 22 characters

Reflex *.* @Reflex
27 March, 06:07
nothing beats a live show. 🙏

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
27 March, 05:29
Bruce Snyder aka Julian Edwards should do it

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 March, 04:26
Oy vey 7 ? I'm still hoping for a little reprieve but I guess 'short' is a relative term.
"And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short."

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 March, 02:57
23 pain
1999 the start
2023 upgrade

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 March, 01:41
the book is always better. perhaps they could do like the rockyy movies. 1-17 parts.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 March, 01:34
We’re prepared.......Movie is almost never as good as the book. Besides, by then won’t be able to look at another bag of popcorn!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 March, 01:32
Y = 25
TAC = 24

Q2524
HUBER FISA(S) [2-way street]

4 posts later, VK posts a 2 way street from a post TS that was 4yrs, 4mos ago.

I keep seeing 4’s, four 4’s & 44.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
27 March, 01:30

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
27 March, 01:26
nice delta between you and martin! 321 =)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 March, 01:10
7 yr trib
‘16 - ‘23

7 + 16 + 23 = 46

#GodWins

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 March, 01:06
wait a tick..! 23 years coincides with Jr plane crash 🤔

30 March, 01:09
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
and 7 for the month 😉

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 March, 12:52
...being told by ex normies to be quiet..."No..that is a misquote from Q...it actually said..."

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
27 March, 12:41

March 27
Today 😲

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
27 March, 12:41

March 27
Today 😲

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 12:40

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
27 March, 12:27
23 🧐

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
27 March, 12:02
we are already watching the movie they made about this

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
27 March, 12:01
apparently the movie wont capture "the significance of the passage of time"

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 March, 12:09
The 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump was formally launched on June 16, 2015, at Trump Tower in New York City.
JFK jr plian crash 7/16/1999
Both dates fit perfectly in your 7 and 23 year post.
What stands out to me is that glaring [30]
7 + 23 = 30
Days b/t 6/16-7/16 = 30

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 March, 12:10
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
*plane
Dang VK. Your dyslexia is rubbing off on me. lol

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
27 March, 11:45
THE START

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
27 March, 12:19
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
Endure the show would have been more appropriate.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 March, 11:36

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
27 March, 11:34
1999 - 2022 bring THE PAIN, Sir.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
27 March, 11:28
it will have to be a trilogy...
1) Band of anons...activation of the vibes
2) DS strikes back the silencing of the anons (nuked accts)...
3) return of the anons AU to TS...dark to light victory!

then the back story trilogies?!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
28 March, 08:34
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
🙌

Lee Llee @wildpetals
28 March, 02:09
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
dont trust twitteresque social media. that type of sm too easy to brainwash the masses.. politically, science, etc. i am banned for nothing. TS APPEARS to be suppressing RT function... the landscape and idea of soc media likely will change drastically when truth is more known... i am sticking with tg for now. i believe it would be a conflict for trump to own or be involved in ny way with a sm platform.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 March, 11:26
Could it be done in 21 days?