Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 March, 06:37
I can't imagine sitting down in a movie theatre for the purpose of entertainment. I guess I am traumatised by what I have gone through — the only way you could get me to participate is Clockwork Orange style coercion. I am immediately in "fight, flight, freeze" awaiting for the emotional manipulation and visual bombardment. The idea of relaxing and letting someone else mess around with my unconscious and emotions is unthinkable right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 09:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You know they will make a movie about this one day.
To Anons its going to suck. Cant pack in 7 years let alone 23 in a single sitting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
27 March, 11:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
it will have to be a trilogy...
1) Band of anons...activation of the vibes
2) DS strikes back the silencing of the anons (nuked accts)...
3) return of the anons AU to TS...dark to light victory!

then the back story trilogies?!

Lee Llee @wildpetals
dont trust twitteresque social media. that type of sm too easy to brainwash the masses.. politically, science, etc. i am banned for nothing. TS APPEARS to be suppressing RT function... the landscape and idea of soc media likely will change drastically when truth is more known... i am sticking with tg for now. i believe it would be a conflict for trump to own or be involved in ny way with a sm platform.
02:09 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wildpetals in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lee Llee, click on at the bottom under it