Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can't imagine sitting down in a movie theatre for the purpose of entertainment. I guess I am traumatised by what I have gone through — the only way you could get me to participate is Clockwork Orange style coercion. I am immediately in "fight, flight, freeze" awaiting for the emotional manipulation and visual bombardment. The idea of relaxing and letting someone else mess around with my unconscious and emotions is unthinkable right now.
06:37 AM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 March, 01:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Been there for about 20 years now, Martin.

When I get to feeling too nostalgic, wanting a movie, I'll pull out something like "Old Yeller" or "The Adventures of Yellow Dog."

Just cannot bear the rest of what's on offer today; not going anywhere near that shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
30 March, 12:50
seen a halle berry movie in 2017 in theaters. I left there in rare form because of the movie.. traumatic experience my heart was racing. Never again..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 March, 03:23

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 March, 01:48
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Most of the churches are now being run by "Clergy Response Team" members... Pastors who have made a deal with the DS to turn over those of their flock who have guns & to keep folks calm while they're forced aboard the FEMA buses.

My last pastor (RIP, Jim) retired over this issue in 1997, when he was presented with their "offer." Instead, he quit, told everyone about it first, then moved to the desert where he'd been prepping a place for retirement.

I have not darkened a church door since & am most wary of those who do.

Any church people coming to my door get run off. I just point to the signs stating trespassers will be shot & tell them they have 20 seconds before I can be back at that door with my shotgun.

These fricking folks think the trespassing signs don't apply to them.

I bought those expecially FOR them!

Ken Mac @KenMac
27 March, 03:15
Alex: You needn't take it any further, sir. You've proved to me that all this ultraviolence and killing is wrong, wrong, and terribly wrong. I've learned me lesson, sir. I've seen now what I've never seen before. I'm cured! Praise god!
Dr. Brodsky: You're not cured yet, boy.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 March, 03:04
I am sure at some point when this is all over...there will be good movies, actors with good morals who haven't sold their souls to satan that will come out. I will gladly watch movies that are pure and lift the hearts and souls of people around the world. Movies about courageous people and movies of love and compassion. These evil people were a part of music, sports, companies, etc. Should we not listen to music any longer? Of course not. Should we keep our children from playing sports? Should we keep from becoming a CEO of a company just because so many of them were corrupt. It's going to take time to weed everything out....But we can make everything beautiful again. I truly believe that what is coming is going to be greater than we imagine. When President Trump says The Best is Yet to come. I believe it whole heartedly.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 March, 02:07
yep....sometimes I wish for a good lil binge/destraction and recently I got my wish ....was a yuge yuge pleasure to watch "queen of the south " series (yes i still have netflix..but not by choice ) its sooo gooood i actually felt excitement and kinda normie-ish for a bit ....😂

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 March, 01:44
i have felt this way for about 5 yrs now. wife wants family movie night. cant do it.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 March, 01:43
God is in control and I serve Him and not the world. I am Blessed! 🕊

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 March, 01:43
God is in control and I serve Him and not the world. I am Blessed! 🕊

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
27 March, 01:42
100% feel the same.

Angel Joy @superradangel
27 March, 01:30
nail on the head. I agree one hundred percent.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
27 March, 12:29
So much better to go outside and enjoy nature in all of its glory.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 12:21
What is sad is, it appears our lives have been scripted and the movies are apparently [their] way of telling us their wicked plans.

I cannot stomach watching any of the fake ‘stars’. They thought we would follow ‘the stars’, but we left them in the dirt and that is precisely where those bottom feeders belong.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 12:24
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
27 March, 11:59
Agreed. I can't watch or listen to anything but hertz based sounds and nature right now. Being among the animals and trees is the only thing feeding the soul at this time. The manipulation everywhere is overwhelming. The energy attached to it is heavy and dark...hate it. Stick to the elements that feed positively.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
27 March, 11:33
I feel the same about many amusement parks, shops and entertainment arenas. They symbolisms are everywhere. I just try to give my kids a normal life and hope the best Patriots will succeed.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
27 March, 11:42
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
tell me about it....am in Vegas with hubby on business....symbolism here is off the chain. it is all quite the assault on the psyche, but I got God and He is all I need! I pray daily for the asleep.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
27 March, 11:22
I see with new insight and I look with new understanding. I no longer am entertained. Now I notice the subtle programming, The suggestive normalizing. The propaganda. Educational. The disguised message is the real message. Everything they have planned is layed out before your eyes, everything they have done and still/will do exposed. Just had to learn their symbology. It is like wearing the glasses from they live. So much to see that was hidden. Hidden no more.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 March, 11:21
Exactly. I have no desire to go see a movie ever, everything feels so fake and manipulative. It's not enjoyable no matter how benign.

Samantha Stephens @Sam17_45
27 March, 11:01
Yes! Agree 💯. I'm angry that I have been manipulated for so long and it doesn't feel worth it anymore to watch lies that were designed to sculpt us into some prefabricated cardboard cutout of what the CIA pictured as the perfect American society.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 March, 10:58

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 March, 12:02
In response New Years Day to her Publication
true that

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 March, 12:37
In response New Years Day to her Publication
😂 too true

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 March, 10:42
posted yesterday- mind manipulation- we did not choose this. Link above the screenshot.

https://patents.google.com...

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
27 March, 10:36
I was a huge movie buff. Not anymore. I refuse to give those pedo assholes my time, energy, or money. I will gladly see the "movie" with them all hanging.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 March, 10:54
In response Mare Bear to her Publication
Same here, Mare Bear. Used to love going to the movies. No desire anymore. Turned TV off a few years ago too.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
27 March, 10:33
With you on this, keeping my mind as clear as possible, watching fiction movies do nothing for me. I am not even watching DJT rallies these days (except for a couple clips). Let’s get it out to the normies what this world is all about, then our next role in all of this iwill be starting. Most people I don’t think will be able to grasp the enormity of what will come out eventually. Until then, eat healthy, rest, get outdoors, commune with God and lift those vibrations!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 March, 10:43
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
Great advice!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 March, 10:22
T R U E ... that is now, you will get better and become stronger because of all this ... you need to heal first / they've taken a lot from you ... but it will be returned 10 fold. In time.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 March, 10:22
T R U E ... that is now, you will get better and become stronger because of all this ... you need to heal first / they've taken a lot from you ... but it will be returned 10 fold. In time.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 March, 10:20
True, some movies are revolting, mostly because of the actors who star in them. And I refuse to watch those. But I still love watching most movies. I just view from a different perspective. I hear the lies; see the manipulation.
It's like we always say....Once you know; you know.

Green Castle_55 @BingBingVibe
27 March, 10:14
You are so missing out! The Batman with Robert Pattinson is fucking awesome. More popcorn for us then!!!!

VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
27 March, 10:12
Logically, that is why the INDIVIDUAL is the bearer of sense.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
27 March, 02:14
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
I totally agree, watch Wag the dog!

Not Important @Notimportant
27 March, 02:33
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Me too, very hard. gotta put on pause alot cause things startconnecting, puzzle pieces, dings...
books too, all mind controlled propoganda in fluffy fiction, esp children's books which i thought would be a nice distraction but was worse 👀

nothing is watched for entertainment right now but for learning ...

enter - tain - ment 👈🏻look up etymology of each individually 🤯😑