Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I wonder... does information warfare lead to novel kinds of war wounds? What's the effect on your brain of scrolling social media nonstop for years? What kind of invisible psychological and spiritual injuries do you get from being gaslit endlessly?
07:07 AM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Aga Gie @AgaG
30 March, 02:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Basically homo sovieticus...
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 March, 12:06
I will only do it on a desktop where I have 12 windows open, many playing a variety of high vibe healing frequencies and tones, others I am researching things I became interested in while scrolling, have some high vibe media groups I duck into when I want to quickly recenter if I get pulled too far and feel wonky. I also think it is critical to have daily practices for complete body, mind, heart, and soul purification and cleansing away from the internet in the organic world.

We have a saying in the wellness communities.

It's all about the Terrain.

We are only as vital as the environment we are in.

If we are participating in the cleansing of the swamp, we must take time to regularly cleanse and refresh ourselves in the purest crystalline waters and look down from the highest mountain tops where the valleys below emanate in peace. Find a local spot with moving water, even if a creek to vibe at. Godspeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 March, 11:50
Any wounds to my psyche or spirit are mended tenfold with every special interaction with frens here.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
28 March, 01:51
Media scrolling kills creativity. Numbs the mind.
I still am guilty of this.
Scrolling isn't research, it's like following the rabbit hole at the zoo. It goes somewhere, but it's not the truth.
If it's trust the plan, then who cares what's happening out in the wilds?
I suspect we'll be seeing generational trauma for a few generations.
Not that that scenario is necessarily bad, one way or another "We will remember", we can never forget that evil is human, and how evil the pursuit of power can be. Memes are persistent, everyone knows "Uncle Sam" from WW2.
This will still be talked about for centuries to come.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 March, 01:10
Digital PTSD

Law & Physics @physics171
28 March, 01:07
Good questions, intentions, focused attention, against physical world trauma, corrupted harms.
We are powerful beings of light, capable of health.
Best to be healthy and we most certainly could use more nature to balance.
Wifi, IEWWW.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
27 March, 10:37
we are millions strong WW ... we can resource together maybe a lawsuit?! we all seen lawsuits all the time for BS ...with claims of less psychological damage then what we are being subjected too. maybe we can do a class action to help with our troubles?! idk just throwing it out there... we would have to document things... so we should keep a record of events, personal traumas etc. just in case... idk what or where to start something like this... im just an ideas guy...from the ideas dept. a couple threads over...lol
atleast we are aware of the trauma ...
imagine the people still living in the dark...thats going to be one hell of a ride for them in a short period of time...lmao (not actually funny but the thought in this moment it is/was...)
we atleast had years to cope and adjust...and we have a network of frens that share light and love with each other...Together we are the bridge to help each other make safe passage to the other side of this... wwg1wgaww.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
27 March, 09:45
A.D.D.

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
27 March, 09:44
i image its a lot less damaging than holding a certain narrative close only to have it ripped all away at once

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
27 March, 05:41
I seek balance - and that’s where the patriot AU community is so precious - if the comms have been upsetting - the memes that make me lol are so needed - walking away for a bit to listen to music and play in my studio - paint in my hair and sawdust in my coffee - is also needed - balance

Stacy McDermott @Stacyjo1962
27 March, 03:42
valid point...started asking myself a similar question...now, I'm limiting myself, which, is not easily done (fomo)...I've gone back to painting & some paper arts. much better holistically.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 03:10
Apparently L4/L5 herniations and Carpal Tunnel.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 March, 03:08
I believe it has helped us become BullShit detectors and healthier people because we have learned to decipher their lingo for Lies!!

We are Stronger, Unvaxxed and more humble because we became FROGS in a Letter Q Warrior Regime! 🤣🐸🐸!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 March, 06:38
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Ken Mac @KenMac
27 March, 03:07
Right — like those annoying messages, “Your comptuter screen time is up 15% this week” … Is that good 😀 or bad? 😬🤷‍♂️

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
27 March, 12:41
Psalm 91
Ephesians 6
Hebrews 11

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 03:11
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
It's been a while. Hope all is well Patriot.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
29 March, 09:39
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Psalm 91
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty”

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 09:57
Makes me bullet proof. Been in it decades, I dance all over their fookin heads, with info. NOW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many here.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 March, 09:57
Good and serious questions! Your last question (What kind of invisible psychological and spiritual injuries do you get from being gaslit endlessly?) is rhetorical..

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
27 March, 09:12
the light is bright to one who has never opened/used their eyes... but they adjust. the system has new information to process. it takes time to formulate context and variances to contexualise their new reality

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 March, 08:19
i think there’s a plan for that.

IMO blackout isn’t just about taking down badbois, it’s also a reprieve from being bombarded constantly with squiggly invisible wave thingies…

peace and ‘quiet’ that our bodies have never felt before… novel forms of electricity bring with them novel forms of communication / signaling. perhaps tuned in such a way to shield from our bodies?

we know the rockefeller foundation openly forced A tuning to 440hz vs 432hz which is the natural resonance. we know that they weaponize 5G and just about every other signal against us. we know that they gave us the convenience of a microwave oven and microwavable foods… there has to be a wealth of knowledge of which frequencies and waveforms were NOT successful in damaging the human body that we can use moving forward to accomplish what needs to be done.

can music be healing?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 March, 08:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Force that space (resonantly)!

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
27 March, 08:18
Having been awake all my life, I take nothing at face value. Everything is a puzzle. I look for the trick in any question, and the real answer in an answer. I read everything as though it is written in legaleze. I question everything. I don't sleep well, because I can't turn my mind off. When you know for a fact it is lie, after lie, after lie, and there is no justice. you get bitter. More bitter as you get older, because you want JUSTICE. I WANT PEOPLE TO PAY. KARMA DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. I want to see it. I want to see people pay for what they have done. You hold your cards close to your chest. People say I am hard, but I am actually very generous, and well liked by good people. But the bad ones, I don't want to like them, and I won't pretend. Your circle is very small, and you like to be by yourself. I look forward to 'the best is coming'. I enjoy watching others enjoy things. But from a distance. That comes from there being so many of the years up till now. And those haven't ended.

OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
27 March, 07:52
Depends on the algorithm - As an example - I find earthquakes and Volcanoes facinating - researching as an amatire for years- add those searches in with the Fookery in the world today and I see more doomesday crap than I ever thought existed - Am I afraid? To be honest - Im too tired to be afraid! So there it is…. Crap controlled search algos +RW fookery = NFG attitude…. (this answer is subject to change after coffee😉)

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 March, 07:47
cut off Martin. The world will cut you off. Designed this way. Challenge the narrative and there is a price to pay.Being able to operate is not hard, you just stop giving a F and do your thing

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
27 March, 07:27
trauma, depression, anxiety, damage memory along with thinking and learning ability… thats the short list

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 March, 07:13
cellulite

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 March, 07:13
great question as those that are/were no awake will not have the same type of damages - so who will it be without damage to assess it all?