Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 March, 07:07
I wonder... does information warfare lead to novel kinds of war wounds? What's the effect on your brain of scrolling social media nonstop for years? What kind of invisible psychological and spiritual injuries do you get from being gaslit endlessly?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
Having been awake all my life, I take nothing at face value. Everything is a puzzle. I look for the trick in any question, and the real answer in an answer. I read everything as though it is written in legaleze. I question everything. I don't sleep well, because I can't turn my mind off. When you know for a fact it is lie, after lie, after lie, and there is no justice. you get bitter. More bitter as you get older, because you want JUSTICE. I WANT PEOPLE TO PAY. KARMA DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. I want to see it. I want to see people pay for what they have done. You hold your cards close to your chest. People say I am hard, but I am actually very generous, and well liked by good people. But the bad ones, I don't want to like them, and I won't pretend. Your circle is very small, and you like to be by yourself. I look forward to 'the best is coming'. I enjoy watching others enjoy things. But from a distance. That comes from there being so many of the years up till now. And those haven't ended.
08:18 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lifeisgood in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIVE LIFE, click on at the bottom under it