LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
The BIG mission w/c I thought wasn't going to make it back home, due to the intense pain I was feeling in channeling & purging the Dark Hz into my drive ~4 hrs into Denali. Left early in the AM 10/3/20, after 2 days of some intense hunting & battle in the sky, that the plane going into this vortex fr Juneau to Anchorage was a violent ride for over an hr. My team said, just hold the crystal I use on missions, channel the Hz,close my eyes. I just had to trust the team that the plane I'm in will not crash. Made it after the worst ride I've ever been thru entire mission journey. Def. a mission I had to complete, even tho, I almost backed out of Denali purge drive. Bcuz no one was helping me co-anchor, & I was asking for help fr team above, finally I knew that I got help from these Co-blue ray fam-warriors, N why they had to exit for the 10/3/20 battle w/ me. ThankQ. 1st, πŸ’Žcrown, then heart πŸ’š next. Q+ def in plane not WR Hospital, delivered πŸ‘‡,post mission: https://youtu.be/6FJ7Zxjhe...
10:30 PM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 February, 07:35
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Part of the mission in AK was dissolving the HAARP, as a blue ray/GK that transmute-dissolves negative-Harmful Hz (cancer/parasites) in Mother's Kingdom, this program (like any nuclear plants/bases I've been guided to surround) was prob one of the major factor why the battle I faced in AK was so intense, not just restoration of the keystone (black pyramid)-Crown Chakra. This was a battle that had to be won & taken back for Mother GAIA.And 45 coming out of Walter Reed (but really return fr where he co-anchored,near Greenland), day after I came home, gave that signal (tap) that the mission was a success. HAARP no longer under [their] control. #LightWon https://v2.anonup.com/thre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 February, 11:09
Liberty, thanks for all you do to cleanse our earth! Glad you made it home safely. Much love and respect. Love, Jenny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 February, 11:08
Thank you Liberty for all you do. It is so appreciated! Glad you made it home safe!

06 February, 11:19
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’™

06 April, 09:34
I didn't know I saved those pics from what many anons have seen posted when 45 exited for CV narrative (DISINFO necessary, for the support on GK missions, specially BIG Keystone missions). ⚑✨🦁 #TheBlueRayTeamOnTheMove

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts