LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
26 March, 10:30
The BIG mission w/c I thought wasn't going to make it back home, due to the intense pain I was feeling in channeling & purging the Dark Hz into my drive ~4 hrs into Denali. Left early in the AM 10/3/20, after 2 days of some intense hunting & battle in the sky, that the plane going into this vortex fr Juneau to Anchorage was a violent ride for over an hr. My team said, just hold the crystal I use on missions, channel the Hz,close my eyes. I just had to trust the team that the plane I'm in will not crash. Made it after the worst ride I've ever been thru entire mission journey. Def. a mission I had to complete, even tho, I almost backed out of Denali purge drive. Bcuz no one was helping me co-anchor, & I was asking for help fr team above, finally I knew that I got help from these Co-blue ray fam-warriors, N why they had to exit for the 10/3/20 battle w/ me. ThankQ. 1st, πŸ’Žcrown, then heart πŸ’š next. Q+ def in plane not WR Hospital, delivered πŸ‘‡,post mission: https://youtu.be/6FJ7Zxjhe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
Liberty, thanks for all you do to cleanse our earth! Glad you made it home safely. Much love and respect. Love, Jenny
11:09 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jennifer rennebu, click on at the bottom under it