LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
26 March, 10:30
The BIG mission w/c I thought wasn't going to make it back home, due to the intense pain I was feeling in channeling & purging the Dark Hz into my drive ~4 hrs into Denali. Left early in the AM 10/3/20, after 2 days of some intense hunting & battle in the sky, that the plane going into this vortex fr Juneau to Anchorage was a violent ride for over an hr. My team said, just hold the crystal I use on missions, channel the Hz,close my eyes. I just had to trust the team that the plane I'm in will not crash. Made it after the worst ride I've ever been thru entire mission journey. Def. a mission I had to complete, even tho, I almost backed out of Denali purge drive. Bcuz no one was helping me co-anchor, & I was asking for help fr team above, finally I knew that I got help from these Co-blue ray fam-warriors, N why they had to exit for the 10/3/20 battle w/ me. ThankQ. 1st, πŸ’Žcrown, then heart πŸ’š next. Q+ def in plane not WR Hospital, delivered πŸ‘‡,post mission: https://youtu.be/6FJ7Zxjhe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
Thank you Liberty for all you do. It is so appreciated! Glad you made it home safe!
11:08 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 February, 11:19
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396