Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
When I bumped on Q thing, and started researching it, some Anons said me that there are Angel Anons guiding us in the right directions. It very well might be true.
06:20 PM - Mar 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
26 March, 07:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I see angels everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 06:55
Nana had a NDEyrs ago & came year 3yrs ago from a lucid dream.
In the dream, I knew I was in the dream & God was DEMANDING that I pay attention.
The dream was the same week that my 28 yr old Son had died 6yrs prior.
God threw down a huge lightning bolt in front of me in the shape of a cross with a baby under it.
At the time I thought it had something to do with my last grandson that was born 3 days later.
I had never been on social media for anything but to look at family pics on facebook.
God guided me to Twitter:
To @vincentkennedy , Pan, @jfkjrfan and @doqholliday
Actually almost renamed my "HOME" key DoQ because everytime I hit the home key it took me to Doq's page or a post by Code Monkey "Ron" about Project "ODIN"

There are no coincidences God was demanding I find out about the tortured and murdered children as even tho I always knew our govt was corrupt I had no idea about the children or luciferians.
wainthepain01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 March, 06:48
its true some in corporeal form. a visit is powerfully peaceful

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
26 March, 03:01
Early 2019, before I knew what was happening to me. My computer started going crazy. Going to wrong websites, camera was turning off and on. I covered my camera with tape. One day a Q notification popped up that said TEST. I pushed it and sent me to a post, nothing made sense. Few minutes later another notification that said TEST 2. This time it sent me too a post that said SMILE for the Camera Patriots in control. My computer started working properly and the camera quit doing weird crap... That' s when any doubt of Q left my mind.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
26 March, 02:42
And all the whistleblowers and truthers who've been murdered to get us to this point. And all the people who've been killed by the vaxes. I am sure we are being helped by many beings on the other side.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 March, 02:30
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME SHOWING YOU SIGNS CONSTANTLY AND THEIR JOB IS TO HELP MANIFEST YOUR WISHES ITS AS SIMPLE AS TELLING THEM YOUR NEEDS ASKING FOR THEIR HELP AND FAITH IN BELIEVING IT WILL MANIFEST

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 March, 02:15
Zero doubt, we’re being guided many ways🙏🏻

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
26 March, 01:36
human disguise?! 🤔

What is the story of Tobias in the Bible?
The book of Tobit tells the story of Tobit and his family, who are living as exiles from Israel after the Assyrian conquest. Through a series of events, Tobit goes blind and sends his son on a journey accompanied by the angel Raphael disguised as a human.

How did St Raphael help Tobias?
Raphael, in the Bible, one of the archangels. In the apocryphal Old Testament (Hebrew Bible) Book of Tobit, he is the one who, in human disguise and under the name of Azarias (“Yahweh helps”), accompanied Tobias in his adventurous journey and conquered the demon Asmodeus.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 March, 01:35
Amen!

Pink Totter @Totter
25 March, 11:18
I was praying to find the truth and kept running into Q posts... at that time I was thinking 'local' not worldwide! Led here, Yes.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
25 March, 10:36
I was guided to Q Within the first week of posts. Then in January of 2018 i heard a divine voice tell me to go to work or lose my country. I am Canadian and I watched the communists and the mafia strip away everything and change all laws under UN Sustainability 2030. I Worked day and night trying to wake people. I had a couple of really bad days. One day I found out something really scary. That night I had a dream where President Trump and John Jr visited me and told me everything is going to be ok. i know Angels are helping us💜

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 March, 10:03
i felt that when I first got a twitter account at the same time I tapped into Q...Divine guidance.

👇vibes

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 March, 10:00
Confirming.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 March, 10:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Double /confirmed.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 March, 08:54
Yes! Esp since all these “coincidences” are not “coincidences”. ! 🙌

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
25 March, 07:54
Worked with 5 Angels so far that i know of on AnonUP.

Other Half @Otherhalf
25 March, 07:54
Makes sense. If you go to all that trouble embedding complex codes and proofs, you wouldn’t want to risk people misinterpreting everything and completely defeating your purpose.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
25 March, 06:36
I wholeheartedly believe that we're being Divinely guided.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 March, 06:32
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Not Eisenhower particularly, but this documentary that George shared might be interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Alien Agenda 2019, George News by The Anonymous Charity - YouTube

https://george.news | The Alien Agenda 2019, George News by The Anonymous Charity aka The Collective HQ - ReUpload from October 2018https://gnyc.store

arba happihr @arba
25 March, 06:23
I'm a believer in Angels 👍

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
I believe we are being directed by some force, for sure.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 06:22
🧐Tell'em I need some crab legs, and kick the spindly legged creatures ass.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
lol