Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 March, 06:20
When I bumped on Q thing, and started researching it, some Anons said me that there are Angel Anons guiding us in the right directions. It very well might be true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana had a NDEyrs ago & came year 3yrs ago from a lucid dream.
In the dream, I knew I was in the dream & God was DEMANDING that I pay attention.
The dream was the same week that my 28 yr old Son had died 6yrs prior.
God threw down a huge lightning bolt in front of me in the shape of a cross with a baby under it.
At the time I thought it had something to do with my last grandson that was born 3 days later.
I had never been on social media for anything but to look at family pics on facebook.
God guided me to Twitter:
To @vincentkennedy , Pan, @jfkjrfan and @doqholliday
Actually almost renamed my "HOME" key DoQ because everytime I hit the home key it took me to Doq's page or a post by Code Monkey "Ron" about Project "ODIN"

There are no coincidences God was demanding I find out about the tortured and murdered children as even tho I always knew our govt was corrupt I had no idea about the children or luciferians.
wainthepain01
06:55 PM - Mar 26, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it