Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
In America for ever 100 people there are 125 guns.

So if you don't have a Gun a friend has extra one.
01:54 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 March, 01:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
23 March, 09:43
Not sure thats a correct statement. in the South, you can up that number by A LOT. My outlaws have 50+. That's just in 1 house

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 March, 09:23
My shotgun is in the kitchen.
Mother kept hers behind the bedroom door.
AND she had a concealed carry.

Country living!
AMERICAN LIVING.

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
23 March, 09:03
🔫This is TRUTH.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
23 March, 07:42
this thread is making me want to go buy that little beauty I’ve gad my eye on … I’m worh it!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 March, 07:34
In America for ever 100 people there are 125 guns.
gematria - Drop 273

Jen ... @Jenfranji
23 March, 07:03
VK...Western Australia police and govt showed a map of where legal gun owners live, in the newspaper....unbelievable !!
🤡🌏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 March, 07:48
In response Jen ... to his Publication
NZ gun law change removed from legal firearms holders & yet now the result is we have an uncrease in gun crime...6 people injured in a driveby shooting today 🙃

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 March, 06:36
Yeap have two myself

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 March, 05:42
missing y 👀

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
23 March, 07:31
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
beat me to it..👊

William Filer @TahoeBilly
23 March, 05:12
Well here in Nevada....while we look Democrat....

Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
23 March, 05:01
i never thought of owning a gun until i started reading que drops 3 yrs ago. As a woman in a very blue state, I’m intimidated to go in by myself and purchase something. Do i learn to shoot first? Or purchase gun first and practice with the one i know? Any brand/type recommendations for 5o yr old fit woman to use? This is why I love this community- no one else i could ask this question!!

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
23 March, 09:47
In response Kelloggs AllAmerican to her Publication
Find something that feels good in your hand. I like a .45. You can probably find classes in your area. Get used to handling it, get comfortable with it.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 March, 10:22
In response Kelloggs AllAmerican to her Publication
If you are starting from zero, youtube can offer a lot of knowledge regarding the basics of gun operation and safety. You can also find advice on gun brands and calibers and types guns used for different purposes. .380 to 9mm semi-auto are popular calibers for women concealed carry. Indoor shooting ranges often offer classes for concealed carry and tactile shooting, which are advised and in some places mandatory to carry a concealed weapon in public.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 March, 04:33
God love usA.

Chocolate Mousse @Jestrick
23 March, 04:24

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
23 March, 04:00
LOOP.
Q

Storm Chaser donated @Stormhasarrived
23 March, 03:53
❤️America❤️ Deep state fookers discounted a couple generations that grew up loving America and taught their children how great she is! Time to pay for what they did to our schools, the constant election cheating in our great cities and the division the constantly promoted between races.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 March, 03:47
I have a bear 🐻
Yup.
He likes my property for some reason 😶

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 03:41
Has there EVER been another time in history when
Nana's, grandmas, and grannys all across America
OWNED & OPERATED AR-15s ?

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 March, 03:22
And would that be just those that are actually registered? lol

laura rosario @Lauracr
23 March, 03:17
Everyone I know lost all theirs in freak boating accidents 🤣 Including my family lol

Lysanne anon @lysanne
23 March, 07:39
In response laura rosario to her Publication
time to go shopping

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
23 March, 03:10

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 March, 03:02
:) I need to practice at the range but I don’t want to waste my ammo.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
23 March, 03:02
I see the pissed level went up.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
23 March, 02:58
Sounds like America is locked and loaded.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 March, 02:57
I call them my Pointer Sisters.
Don't make me point my sisters at ya :)

arba happihr @arba
23 March, 02:55
🤣😂😂
maybe 125
still laughing.
It's hunting season 😉😆

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 March, 02:52
If [they] polled it, its def much higher. ;)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 March, 02:51
In Europe gun laws are very strict and hardly anyone has a gun. What is allowed in many countries are air pistols and rifles. Some have a power of over 100 Joules...enough to defend yourself.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
23 March, 07:43
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
i hear you can print guns on 3D printers. 😉

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 March, 02:49
😁 😁😁😁😁😁

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 March, 02:48
I need one of those friends!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
23 March, 02:46
My husband has more than one 🤣 Just a few extra and needs to update them once in a while. 🙄