Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 01:54
In America for ever 100 people there are 125 guns.

So if you don't have a Gun a friend has extra one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
23 March, 05:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i never thought of owning a gun until i started reading que drops 3 yrs ago. As a woman in a very blue state, I’m intimidated to go in by myself and purchase something. Do i learn to shoot first? Or purchase gun first and practice with the one i know? Any brand/type recommendations for 5o yr old fit woman to use? This is why I love this community- no one else i could ask this question!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
If you are starting from zero, youtube can offer a lot of knowledge regarding the basics of gun operation and safety. You can also find advice on gun brands and calibers and types guns used for different purposes. .380 to 9mm semi-auto are popular calibers for women concealed carry. Indoor shooting ranges often offer classes for concealed carry and tactile shooting, which are advised and in some places mandatory to carry a concealed weapon in public.
10:22 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Kelloggs AllAmerican to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply
Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
23 March, 10:35
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
thank you so much, Bender! just the type of info i need! much appreciated!