Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 01:54
In America for ever 100 people there are 125 guns.

So if you don't have a Gun a friend has extra one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
i never thought of owning a gun until i started reading que drops 3 yrs ago. As a woman in a very blue state, I’m intimidated to go in by myself and purchase something. Do i learn to shoot first? Or purchase gun first and practice with the one i know? Any brand/type recommendations for 5o yr old fit woman to use? This is why I love this community- no one else i could ask this question!!
05:01 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KelloggsTheAllAmerican in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 March, 10:22
In response Kelloggs AllAmerican to her Publication
If you are starting from zero, youtube can offer a lot of knowledge regarding the basics of gun operation and safety. You can also find advice on gun brands and calibers and types guns used for different purposes. .380 to 9mm semi-auto are popular calibers for women concealed carry. Indoor shooting ranges often offer classes for concealed carry and tactile shooting, which are advised and in some places mandatory to carry a concealed weapon in public.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 10:35
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
thank you so much, Bender! just the type of info i need! much appreciated!

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
23 March, 09:47
Find something that feels good in your hand. I like a .45. You can probably find classes in your area. Get used to handling it, get comfortable with it.

23 March, 10:37
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
Thank you, Maiden. Appreciate it. That makes a lot of sense.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
23 March, 09:34
Go get a Glock 19 .. you won't go wrong with it.

23 March, 10:39
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Noted. I’ll look for that one. Thank you, I appreciate the help!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
23 March, 07:36
you will want a shotgun, an AR, a hunting rifle…..

23 March, 08:21
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
lol I’ll take one of everything?? 😊😊

Lysanne anon @lysanne
23 March, 07:34
go get a mid-sized 9mm or even a 22 pistol… they will give you lessons