Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Next topic.

Fall of the Petrodollar.
Leads to>
Redemption period. (70% of cash overseas)
Leads to>
Rise of the US Dollar. (Deflation)

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
12:35 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
21 January, 07:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😱😱So, therefore....put on the Fulll Armour of God. In other words, the ride is going to get real hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 May, 09:19
morning VK. Curious if that redemption period is something the broad public will be aware of, or if it's possible we're already in it... system transition is what's truly behind all of the 'inflation' witnessed domestically. Foreign dollars coming home and being either washed / disposed of by those who can't redeem...

I know you said you expect prices to continue to rise until september, with some relief to follow, and I found that timeline interesting with ISO20022 goLive in November...
Source: https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 March, 09:12
Sounds good to me!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
22 March, 07:06
we need to first get out of fiat then we can develop rainbow currency…

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
22 March, 07:06
we need to first get out of fiat then we can develop rainbow currency…

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 March, 05:59
not a fan of the financial talks. hard to get excited atm (last yr or so) when it is it becomes a choice between mortgage and food. Just my experience. YMMV

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
22 March, 10:35
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
perhaps that is where Nesara kicks in. Nesara means no debt.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 March, 04:39
Sounds like the Dollar Milkshake theory is going to become real.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 03:44

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 03:39
The stock market has been going down and undergoing changes already just not to panic noticeable amounts yet.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 March, 03:19
I may be a little behind or missed this class...will there still be any Countries that will continue to bow down to the Globalists? Or will the Globalists be destroyed WW? (Is this a “done in stages” event?).

Will there really be a Gesara like transition in our near future for EVERYONE, hopefully! 🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 March, 04:55
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
The globalists are the babylonians/Luciferians of Genesis in the Bible. They will be cast into the fiery pit of hell.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 March, 02:52
This is one of those times where it’s easier to tear the whole thing down and rebuild, rather that try to remodel it.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 March, 03:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
But worldwide, correct? Everyone goes back to square one? 🙏

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
22 March, 02:34
Reverse
to
Neutral
to
Low Gear

Steady as she goes

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 March, 03:00
In response Haint Blue to her Publication

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 March, 02:16
guide and comfort. we ready.
fall of the PedoDollar?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 March, 02:10
more stimmy to come? people with wheelbarrows of cash, except this time, it’s actually worth something?

i know in the past you said change of system forces disclosure of hidden $.

death of petrodollar means are currency is no longer dependent on oil trade. means we can begin introduction of new forms of energy without disrupting trade / $ strength.

redemption decreases money supply (an effective burn), bringing on deflation. puts people in control. further, encourages and gives need for backing with PM’s or some other tangible asset.

all successful societies have a deflationary currency. not just in terms of decreasing price, but money is a true store of energy and value. work done years ago should still be valued today. and in fact, with technology, it should only be MORE valuable today.

this encourages savers, discourages the need to wildly speculate since interest rates rise and lending / saving generated a low risk high yield return.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
22 March, 03:07
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Just research Venezuela's hyperinflation as one example. They reset their currency, make changes, lop off zeros - and it never leads to deflation. It's accounting bs. So, I still don't see why or how if we go (arguably there now) into hyperinflation then how does a new currency combat that?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 March, 03:27
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
How do you decapitate:
outrageous deficits
military industrial complex
educational industrial complex
financial industrial complex
political industrial complex
pharma industrial complex
illegal drug industrial complex
rogue three letter agencies
human trafficking industrial complex

you pants the US dollar in its current form

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
22 March, 01:50
We just got a loan to do a few things that need done to our house. We went to get the $10,000 out today becasue I am worried about a cyber attack FF and not being able to get it later, and our bank said they could only do half and didn’t have enough cash. We had to go to another branch to get the rest. That has never happened to us at our bank.

connie wright @cowri
22 March, 02:54
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
That same thing woke me up when my credit union said they did not have my money-there is only 1 branch..I gave them a week to get ALL my money...will never trust a credit union again-I do have my pension & ss check put in each month-trying to figure a way around that.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
22 March, 01:38
A gold-backed currency seems odd to me. Why gold? Why not something else? I watch my sons work using the 'system' to raise their families and know it was the one we used - work hard, play a little and save for your retirement. I think there is something wrong with this whole arrangement but I don't know what the solution is. You need their money to buy food, clothes, shelter your family and pay the bills. There is no avoiding it. Not everybody can survive on a farm growing their own food. I follow a fellow on Twitter who has this pinned tweet: 'I find myself reflecting on the random, unknown life of some Roman citizen, around the time of the fall. He's just trying to get enough olive oil for dinner, maybe fix that squeaky wheel on the cart. You know, just living as best he can.' Makes me laugh - nothing has changed.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 March, 01:37
= = = > < >

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
22 March, 01:36
Hmm, I don't understand why you believe we will have deflation? They don't have to redeem their ill-gotten dollars, just buy things now like gold, property, farms, businesses etc

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
22 March, 01:35
It had to be this way.
#NCSWIC
Drop the ego & get with
The We Go
#wwg1wga God's Children 🙏 Ephesians chapters 5 & 6
Jesus is the King

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 March, 01:27
My post 3/19 10:24 PM https://anonup.com/thread/...
This post 3/22 12:35 PM
Time Diff 2 d 14 h 11 m

Q 252
Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb).
Think AIDS.
Future topic.
Relevant.
#FLYROTHSFLY #
Q

Q 2619
Q: Do we have the gold?

Yes.
Gold shall destroy FED.
Q

...explaining why the U.S. sanctions levied against Russia will backfire and trigger a reset of the monetary system.

In brief, the U.S. has “weaponized” the dollar’s status as the reserve currency by imploring western Central Banks to freeze Russia’s foreign currency reserves and banking assets held at western Central Banks (China has not put a freeze on Russia’s currency reserves).

This has in turn triggered a move by many of Russia’s trade partners to work around this by settling trade with Russia either in respective domestic currencies or in gold.

https://seekingalpha.com/a...

Olaf Koll @OlafK
22 March, 01:12
then crypto or return to ?

MvA_r @MvA_r
22 March, 01:12
It's a closed system.
Redemption will not do the trick.
As long as the USA is addicted to consuming-consumerism the dollar will only become weaker.
Don't know who told you this, an economist?
It's a fable.
You are free to believe in it.

MvA_r @MvA_r
22 March, 01:13
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Why did B Gates buy farming land?
You think he believes in the redemption scenario?

Nunya Business @AAug22
22 March, 01:09
The financial aspect of all of this worries me. We are a single income family & hubby is not a spring chicken anymore. We've done our best to live debt free (just have a mortgage). We have sacrificed a lot to do this while raising 3 kids (all currently in college 2 still live with us) I have been watching our measly savings dwindle down faster & faster the last 2 years. We don't have crypto investments, IRA or a large 401K to fall back on. Will we be ok?

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 March, 01:04
Ts 12:35 ok 💪🏼✅

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
22 March, 01:03
If one looks in the top right corner of the US National Debt Clock to "Total Federal/State/Local Spending" the number is decreasing.

https://www.usdebtclock.or...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 March, 01:10
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
US Federal Spending going down and US Total National Assets still rising.

Very interdasting.

Cam Mac @campmac111
22 March, 11:30
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Credit card debt is actually decreasing on this chart.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 March, 01:02
Interesting concept, hope it holds true.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 March, 01:02
Are you making the distinction between a Federal Reserve Note (FRN) and United States Dollar controlled by the Treasury?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 March, 01:01
Maybe the panic in US debt coming will allow ]us[ to buy back our debt at pennies on the dollar?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts