Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 12:35
Next topic.

Fall of the Petrodollar.
Leads to>
Redemption period. (70% of cash overseas)
Leads to>
Rise of the US Dollar. (Deflation)

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
22 March, 01:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We just got a loan to do a few things that need done to our house. We went to get the $10,000 out today becasue I am worried about a cyber attack FF and not being able to get it later, and our bank said they could only do half and didn’t have enough cash. We had to go to another branch to get the rest. That has never happened to us at our bank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
That same thing woke me up when my credit union said they did not have my money-there is only 1 branch..I gave them a week to get ALL my money...will never trust a credit union again-I do have my pension & ss check put in each month-trying to figure a way around that.
02:54 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
22 March, 03:15
In response connie wright to her Publication
Mine is a credit union as well. I thought they were actually suppose to be better then big banks like Wellsfargo or Chase? Thoughts on that?

connie wright @cowri
22 March, 03:19
When I cashed in one of my investments through my credit union-the check was written by Wells Fargo-They had all my money-they got mad when I removed it.

connie wright @cowri
22 March, 03:28
my credit union is from a chemical company my husband worked at for 41 years-the company wrote me a large insurance check after his death-the c.u. had to hold the check for 4 days (I guess they did not know the d. chemical company) they insisted I close out "our" account 1 month after the death of my husband. I wanted to wait-not do anything rational until I could think and he had many checks that were going to be coming in-one would be his performance award that would not be paid out until 2015. long story short I did close things out in "our" name. then when the checks started to come in -they forgot who Chuck was (after banking at the c.u. for 41 years) KEPP your money at home-put in only what you need for your bills.