Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 March, 02:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yep, got that one...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 March, 12:02
We all been there. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 March, 11:03
In as sense very true.
Try applying for jobs (in a profession you have tons of experience) - all the employers think you are BEGGING them to drivel you a few bucks.... Their whole world, time table, process - puts their corp (whatever it is) - as the center of YOUR world....

Very interesting to observe.
Especially when you realize - it's not.
It may never have much at all to do with "YOUR" world.

MvA_r @MvA_r
22 March, 10:59
cheaptalk

Angel of 5th Avenue @Angelof5thAvenue
22 March, 10:26
He's an Mk Ultra victim

Storm Rider @StormRider
22 March, 10:19
I love seeing others "break-free".

My entire life, I have been a "why" person. Trust but verify.
Thanks to my father, I don’t accept the status quo. I have never let others define me.
So, much of what is going on is easy for me to accept, because it answers questions I've had for years.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
22 March, 10:17
🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶
Breaking the chains around me
Nobody else can bind me
Take a good look around me
Now I'm breaking the chains
🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 March, 10:04
love love love this - thank you VK

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 March, 10:04
; )
JUSTICE ⚖ ??????
🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 March, 10:00
👏👏👏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 March, 09:59
I feel I had a break through last night! 🥰
I finally made it on TS and found alot of my Family there!🥰
#FamilyIsEverything 🙌🏻 beverly1111H
Love You All and A Very Good Morning to All!! ❤️❤️❤️
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:53
Preach Ye - Break the f*cking simulation.

I've never been a fan of societal norms!
Think for yourself. Trust yourself. ♥️

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
22 March, 09:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
"The Pack is only as Strong as the weakest Wolf." -Z
WWG1WGA

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
22 March, 10:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Here's a toast to the duchebags🥂

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 March, 09:48
That was beautiful.

I AM FREE
I AM FREE
I AM FREE

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 March, 09:56
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 March, 10:08
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
💥

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 March, 09:40
The Bible teaches us in the first sentence of the Gospel of John this: 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.. 2 The same was in the beginning with God.. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men..

It is the word (thought) and intention that creates…. Indeed, we can do anything…

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 March, 09:20
he, like Elon, is free of his handler.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
22 March, 09:20
So basically don’t just jump on the coffee table; get up there and dance your bum off!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 March, 07:25
the real question is Steve Jobs!
No black hat dies of any diseases or illness

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
22 March, 07:08
Landmark.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 March, 06:39

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 March, 04:41
Whenever something or someone makes you feel cornered, deflated, ignorant, fearful, helpless, discouraged, ugly………….. that’s the marker.
There’s a choice in that moment.
Breaking the chains.
———————————-

“and someone says” - gematria - Drop 4101

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
22 March, 03:39
Simple - We are not human capital. Why do all companies have a human resources department???? Read the words it will lead you to understanding.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 March, 03:38
don't know about you - but i'm focused on the breaking the f'ing simulation. we are QUANTUM - NEO's. that is our birth right and we getting it back by bustin' outta here. breakaway civilizations we are....

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
22 March, 03:27

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 March, 03:27
Proverb 4:23

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 March, 03:25

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 March, 03:20
We're all born creative, pushing envelopes. This isn't nature (DNA) versus nurture (family/education), but a coordinated attempt to keep us docile.

Freedom is a soul thing. Set yours free.

37: LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 March, 03:38
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication