Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Apocalypse prep shopping complete. Ready for launch.
06:30 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
21 March, 08:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
😉I was thinking you'd have more chocolate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 March, 08:17
i have enough rice to feed an ARMY...!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat Summers @KatSummers
21 March, 07:28
My friend's husband is a food truck driver in Indiana. Went to the docks today - no food. Got sent home early.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
21 March, 07:00
yes. yes. yes. last month i said, "that's it, i am so done prep shopping." Then i get coupons in the mail and say, "oh, look i can buy more laundry soap and, and, and.......". LOL

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
21 March, 06:57
"Pure Indulgence" caught my eye. Making me jealous...

I have 90 days of beans & weenies.

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
21 March, 06:38
☺️Definitely have to have Coffee☕

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 March, 06:34
note to self: bananas are green. means we have at least 4 more days until the apocalypse

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 March, 06:34
Any Earl Grey? lol.

Kat Summers @KatSummers
21 March, 07:24
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Ha! I bought extra. I'm good for a couple months. Love it too!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 March, 06:33
Seem like I am always convincing myself - IT’S GOING TO HAPPEN- and run out and binge shop for 10 days of darkness. We could probably survive for 2 years with all the crap I keep buying.😀🍿🐸🙏

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts