Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
22 March, 10:04
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
She’s a rockstar!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 March, 02:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 March, 02:09
marker

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 March, 01:13
Very cool!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 12:25

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
21 March, 11:09
Candace, You Are Brilliant! I Love Your Responses! Way To Go!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 11:12
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I really do too Breeze. Fills me with a little 🔥 on the inside. God Bless

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 March, 08:12
Touché

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
21 March, 08:03
She’s so badass 🥳

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 08:09
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Right? she flexes on them. not today satan!

arba happihr @arba
21 March, 07:09
Candace Owens IS one sharp young lady. Way to go Grampa for making Candace aware, and so knowledgeable about history and life. The Real life.Good Job!
I tip my hat to Candace and Her Grandfather🎩

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 March, 07:05
😂🙌
She was awesome at the Rally this past Sat too..She calls them all out about CRT too...
BQQM💥

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 07:10
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
🤣😂🤣 i know it's great. they are all scared of her too. they used to speak up against her. not anymore really.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 March, 07:01
🤣👍

Paint Head @Paint
21 March, 06:56
🤣 She’s the best

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 March, 06:46
It's ALL about Ukraine.

The traitors used Ukraine to hide their corruption.

Money laundering, bioweapon labs, pedophilia, child trafficking...

Hang them all.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 March, 06:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Mike, I’m getting the feeling that Ukraine is the visible tip of an iceberg

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 March, 08:15
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
It’s quite obvious to a lot of us, now the reat of the sleepy public needs to know and SOON!!!!!! Let’s get it over with

LoveConquers All @All777Love
21 March, 06:35
Gotta love Candace Owens, she always knows extactly what to say to put the FAKE NEWS in their place.💗👏🏽🥰

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 07:13
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
She keep it real and never ever backs down. Heart of a champion! ❤🏆

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 March, 06:21
Gosh I wish I was that smart❤️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 07:08
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I bet you are in your own way. Sort of feel like everyone is yknow?

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
21 March, 06:01
Atta girl, Candace! Well done!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 06:02
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 March, 05:56
Trololol

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 05:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
4real l. major KeKs!! 🐸

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 March, 05:55
Fucking BOOM.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 March, 05:57
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
B 💥 💥 M
👇🏼NYT

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 March, 05:52
Fooking BURN!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
lol this had me laughing

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 March, 05:51
Can't hide from the truth. Truth always wins and is the most powerful. Great! 💗☺️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Truth!!!

Hey Shewie! 👋🏼

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 March, 05:49
She is turning out to be a lioness.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 March, 07:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Side note VK: 1111 following?? You too funny!!😂

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 March, 08:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I believe I’ve heard the term ‘Presidential’ used when referring to CO.